We are actively seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to evaluate business data, goals, objectives, and needs and make recommendations and changes to improve the customer experience for Aledade’s greater Growth organization. As a part of Aledade, you will be joining the movement to empower independent Primary Care Physicians in their adoption of value-based care and new payment models. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Operations, the ideal candidate will have a heart for primary/patient care, knowledge of value-based care and passion for process improvement, project management, and collaboration.
This role will be responsible for the ongoing development of Salesforce related processes and reporting enhancements needed to enable the execution of our marketing strategies and plans and a more effective prospecting, client, and patient experience. This role is cross-functional, working across Marketing, Sales, and numerous Aledade key internal functions.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/working from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
As with many roles in our high-growth company, the Salesforce Business Analyst must effortlessly switch between individual contributor, project manager, and strategic planner. In this role your primary focus will:
- Serve as a primary contact for all Marketing and Sales Salesforce requests including the ongoing Sales/Marketing Operations reporting enhancements, workflow improvements, and ad hoc projects as needed
- Submit, monitor, and progress various Jira tickets to track and report on current sprint priorities with the Salesforce Admins and greater Corporate Systems team
- Participate in enterprise level discovery meetings and discuss requirements with audiences such as Marketing, Sales, Corporate Systems, Operations, Business Intelligence, and Executive Leadership from a perspective tailored to their objectives
- Work with other data-centric teams (Corporate Systems and Business Intelligence) regarding data integrity within Salesforce, system integrations, data auditing, cleanup and deduping, and workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to facilitate end user adoption and assist with creation of proper training documentation
- Support the broader delivery team in the execution of change management and quality assurance
- Develop and maintain a personal knowledge of best practices across the respective technologies
- Effectively prioritize and personally manage a variety of projects and tasks
- Assist in the development of department/role-specific dashboards, reports, notifications, and other routine tasks in Salesforce to support maintaining consistent team oversight
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant, equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, business, finance, healthcare, or related discipline
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce. Familiarity with navigating standard and custom objects as well as acumen with sequences, workflows, reports, dashboards, and analytics. Salesforce Certification preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years experience working with Jira or other ticketing tools
- 2+ years experience working with and managing marketing list processes (e.g., SQL etc.)
- 2+ years of B2B and/or B2C/DTC marketing experience, with preference for those with both
- 2+ years process improvement and automation (e.g., Kaizen, Lean, Agile)
- 1+ years project management working with contemporary methods and tools. Preference for those with comor Smartsheet experience
- Results oriented with the ability to balance business considerations
- Phenomenal communication skills – presentation, verbal and written
- An advanced proficiency and inclination for working with data, including database design, data manipulation, spreadsheets, pivot tables and reporting
- Natural drive for innovation and creative problem solving
- Healthcare industry with experience preferred, but not required. Preference for those with health plans, pharmacy/Rx benefits, managed care, accountable care, value-based care and/or government sponsored programs like Medicare and Medicaid.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and summarize significant and complex sets of information and processed into meaningful, clear, non-technical communications for internal customers and stakeholders. Personally authored and package using tools like Google docs and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- A self-starter who can prioritize workload and pick up projects with little guidance and comfortable with to working remotely
- Can manage multiple priorities and drive progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think beyond your immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media