AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Revenue Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our account executives, account managers and sales development reps. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced individual contributor within the Revenue Operations team to develop key enabling tools, streamline processes and be a true partner to our Customer Success team (ultimately involving all Account Management and Product Specialists). In this role, your responsibilities would include ownership of customer success operations, a strong partnership with our Enablement team and an end to end view of our tools and processes with an overall goal of improving productivity and efficiency for our AMs & Product Specialists. You will have a direct impact to drive improvement in our core KPIs around adoption, retention and conversion rates given your role and how closely you will be partnering with Customer Success Leadership.
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years of experience working with a Revenue organization and playing a key role in driving productivity for the Customer Success team
- Operations professional with a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using new technology to drive revenue at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience optimizing and rolling out new technology, workflows, and processes within a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive sales productivity
- A strong project manager who enjoys “making things better”
- Enjoy working cross-functionally and building strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the B2B sales process and the tools it takes to succeed
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize our existing Customer Success processes to ensure scalability
- Partner with our Customer Success leaders to provide productivity gains and higher user adoption/retention rates
- Explore and implement new tools across our AMs and Product Specialists
- Evaluate, refine and identify areas of opportunity across our technology stack, processes and workflows that will enhance productivity
- Partner with our senior analysts and BI team to dive deep within data and craft data stories to support our business needs
- Develop strong relationships with the Customer Success team to understand and implement best practices
- Provide real time support on our Customer Success tech stack and be able to troubleshoot issues regularly
- Partner with our Enablement team to roll out and improve training and adoption of existing tools and processes
- Be the “go to person” for the Customer Success organization
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Follow us on social media