AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Stream is a suite of expert insights solutions, including expert call services and an expert call transcript library used by hedge fund analysts, portfolio managers, and strategic decision-makers to generate unique investment ideas and improve their time-to-decision with more qualitative insights.
The Stream platform provides transcripts of one-on-one calls with former executives, customers, competitors, and supply chain members that have gone through three layers of rigorous compliance testing to ensure quality. Stream has a library of investor resources that includes 30,000+ on-demand expert call interviews, AI smart search technology, and a mobile app for on-the-go research.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a creative, experimental, and highly organized Product Marketing Manager who loves a fast-paced, high-performing start-up environment, thrives on results, and has experience in the financial services industry. You will own the day-to-day product marketing program for our growing suite of expert insights solutions, specializing in serving the needs of our financial services personas. You will become an expert on the needs of our target markets, competitors, and go-to-market strategy to enable our demand generation, sales, and customer success teams to meet company goals. In this role, you will accelerate your product marketing career, while helping build the global product marketing function for the Stream product line.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the sales and customer success teams with ongoing messaging, sales plays/tools, collateral, and training to drive new business and upsells
- Fuel our demand generation team with high impact guides, videos, blog posts, and infographics
- Manage product release coordination across product management, sales, and customer success
- Conduct ongoing customer and market research and competitive analysis to inform positioning and segmentation
- Become an expert on market trends, buyer personas, key buying criteria, and product/market fit
- Drive customer retention using segmentation to target the most relevant features to the most relevant users
- Measure impact and report on program effectiveness while constantly looking at ways to optimize results
What You Bring:
- 5+ years proven experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and the workflow of institutional investment analysts, specifically within the buy side or sell side segments
- Demonstrated experience managing product launches, developing messaging, creating sales enablement content, conducting market and competitive analysis
- Extraordinary writing skills and project management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Collaborative team player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
Bonus Points For:
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can take charge, prioritize input, develop and execute a plan
- An individual contributor who loves working with sales, customer success, and product management colleagues across the globe
- A creative problem solver who challenges the status quo
- A dependable team player who works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun
- A curiosity for data, measuring results, uncovering trends
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $111,000 – $123,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.