We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Customer Success Operations Program Manager. This position is remote-friendly.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our customer success initiatives and the overall success of our clients. You will be responsible for overseeing and improving various operational aspects of the customer success function, ensuring efficient processes, and fostering an internal culture of exceptional customer success delivery. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth.
- Work closely with Customer Lifecycle Management to own key production programs such as Risk/Growth trigger program.
- Offer technical guidance of how-to setup automated programs within Gainsight & complimentary technology (SFDC) to maximize functionality & efficiency within the platform.
- Gainsight Optimization (Dashboards, CTAs, Playbooks).
- Architect & create CSM data such as time entry, activity type etc,) to help leadership demonstrate productivity across the CSM business.
- Enrich customer success systems with cross-functional customer data from internal systems to help CSM decision making.
- Experiment with latest enhancements in customer success software to understand value-add.
- Use factual, data-driven decision making to hypothesize, challenge & improve the way we operate today. This can include challenges other functions such as IT, Enterprise Applications etc.)
- Technical understanding & experience working with a Customer Success Platform, preferably Gainsight.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and a deep understanding of customer success principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, project management tools, and customer success platforms.
- 2-4 years of hands-on professional experience in Business Operations or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the Analytics and/or Enterprise SaaS space.
- Experience working within an Enterprise IT environment.
- Look at the CSM experience from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, and Rhode Island is
$118,700 – $173,200.
The salary range for this role in New York City and Northern California is $129,500 – $183,500.
In addition, you may be eligible for additional compensation, such as a bonus and stock grants. Employees may also be eligible for a wide range of other benefits, including medical, retirement, financial, wellness, time off, employee discounts, and others.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
- Please note that all interested parties should refrain from contacting Alteryx associates (aside from recruitment) directly about this opportunity.*
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.