We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Director, Enterprise Sales will provide leadership and guidance to a dynamic field sales team. The Director, Enterprise Sales will be responsible for their team’s development and ability to effectively selling Alteryx solutions. Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the business value of Alteryx is essential to success in this role.
The Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for sales management of up to six remote Enterprise Account Executives.
- Responsible for achieving revenue growth across all revenue channels for Alteryx
- Execute growth plans, including sales, consulting services, and education services
- Coach sales team on the company-adopted sales methodologies to assure value is experienced quickly by prospects and customers
- Joins sales teams in the field on join sales calls
- Sets and reviews performance and sales goals of sales team
- Works with sales teams to meet KPI’s and goals in day-to-day performance, sales, and increased product knowledge
- Conducts group Quarterly Business Reviews
- Responsible for recruitment and hiring of staff
- Directs enterprise sales opportunities including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and/or external professional services
- Interprets and adheres to sales policies and advises sales teams in the handling of these policies
- Delivers timely and accurate sales forecasts to management
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least three industries and/or market segments
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- At least 10 years of experience in software sales
- 4+ years’ experience managing sales teams of 5-7
- Proven ability to motivate team members
- Success in small/fast-growing company environments
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving a sales target
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic sales techniques in a high transaction environment specifically in the Software industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.