Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Pay Grade Range:
$60,840.00 – $141,960.00
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.
The Salesforce Business Analyst, reporting to the Director of Sales Systems & Tools Operations, is responsible for optimizing Salesforce to enhance sales operations, identify and implement improved business processes using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities. This role involves creating solutions for GTM teams, collaborating with IT, and contributing to various projects, including business enhancements, strategic internal projects, and GTM initiatives.
- Utilize Salesforce, Excel, and Salesforce CPQ for business requirement development.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, to optimize Salesforce.
- Manage tools such as Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Chili Piper.
- Lead projects aimed at improving business practices and processes.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and provide analysis and reporting.
- Act as an internal business analyst, collaborating with IT and other leaders to develop effective solutions.
- Drive the creation of business solutions for GTM teams.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce, including Salesforce.com Admin ADX201 / ADM201 certification would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and Salesforce CPQ.
- Proven track record in business requirement development.
- Strong communication skills, including effective collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing tools and technology stack, including Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Chili Piper.
- Project management experience and the ability to improve business practices.
- A proactive problem-solver with a focus on achieving milestones and addressing issues.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance:We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model:We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed – office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] or +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.