Revenue Enablement at Amagi requires an analytical mind, creativity, accountability, and persistence. This role bridges Sales, Product and Marketing to build new programs that enable our salespeople. Amagi believes that freedom is key to happiness and success and so is this role. You are encouraged to come up with new ways to solve complex problems, work with multiple business units, and partner with SMEs across the company.
You will excel in this role if you are a numbers person able to quantify enablement and training programs success. Your ability to synthesize information from various sources and demonstrate the impact of training is key for this position.
- Build and deliver Product Sales training – work closely with product, sales and marketing in order to train our sales force on our various products.
- Manage Sales Readiness Platform – ensure our platform (Mindtickle) is always up to date, create new evaluations, and develop certifications.
- Measure success – synthesize information from Salesforce and Mindtickle in order to demonstrate the impact of enablement and training at Amagi.
- Own projects – develop and manage new projects. Those are typically cross functional in
- nature and will require working with multiple stakeholders.
- Design curriculums – used for onboarding webinars, bootcamps and continuous learning
- Implement a company wide sales methodology so all Amagians can ‘speak the same (sales) language’
- Assist with managing our annual SKO including delivery of sales training sessions
- Coach individual sales audiences helping them prepare and perfect their conversations
- Develop enablement specific content (decks, documentations, e-learning modules, videos) to store on our Sales Enablement Platform.
- Support salespeople ad-hoc when content needs to be personalized depending on Amagi’s various buyer personae.