Ambient.ai is a computer vision intelligence company transforming security operations for large enterprises by preventing security incidents before they happen. Ambient.ai has a globally deployed footprint with several F500 companies. The Ambient.ai platform applies AI and computer vision intelligence to existing sensor and camera infrastructure to deliver physical security monitoring and detect threats in real time. Ambient.ai does this while simultaneously decreasing false alarms by over 95%, allowing security teams to focus on legitimate threats and on rapid response. The future of enterprise physical security is data-driven, intelligent, and proactive. With Ambient.ai, companies can do more with less, while also improving their security posture.
We were founded in 2017 by Shikhar Shrestha and Vikesh Khanna. They are experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Dropbox. We are a Series-B company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and investment angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie, and Elad Gil.
Named on the YC Top Companies List 2021, 2022, 2023 and the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2020, we are turning the impossible into the inevitable. We are always looking for passionate people, who enjoy solving the toughest problems with cutting-edge AI/ML.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will partner closely with product, sales, design, and engineering to influence the product and business roadmap. You will be familiar with the customer lifecycle from acquisition to expansion to shape product interest, evaluation, purchase, and growth. Key programs include planning and executing GTM for new capabilities, sales enablement, and collaborating with analysts and the press.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and collaborative product marketer leader to join our team. You will be supporting our Enterprise Product Marketing function, focusing on our three main products. Day to day you will be responsible for developing and maintaining personas, competitive intelligence, messaging, and storytelling to win the enterprise customer.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop a deep understanding of upcoming Ambient features, including learning from product management and getting hands-on with our products
- Launch features, including building a go-to-market plan, developing messaging and positioning, enabling the sales force, and writing relevant content including feature briefs, blogs, social media, emails, and thought-leadership content
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure they have the right information and assets at the right time to promote features. Stakeholders include product, sales, sales enablement, demand generation, and campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of, empathy for, and two-way relationships with our enterprise customers
- Identify unique use cases to leverage across valuable content pieces such as case studies, quotes/references, blogs, web copy, webinars, and more
The amazing skills you’ll bring to Ambient.ai:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing within B2B Saas organizations
- Experience launching and co-marketing products and integrations, as well as spearheading complex programs
- Excellence in storytelling and communication, with experience writing for technical products and audiences and presenting to live audiences
- Strong writing skills with a flair for creative storytelling
- Passion for understanding and advocating for customers and partners, along with a knack for building champions within internal cross-functional teams
- Creative problem-solving, with an ability to thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, juggle multiple initiatives successfully, and show adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Bias to action and execution, moving fast, learning, and iterating. Believer that perfection is the enemy of progress
- Willingness to travel occasionally as needed to internal on-site or field events
Why join us:
- We are creating an entirely new category within a 180+ billion-dollar physical security industry and looking for team members who are also passionate about our mission to prevent every security incident possible
- We have an impressive customer roster of F500 companies including Adobe, VMware, and Linkedin
- Regular Full-time employees receive stock options for the opportunity to share ownership in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health + welfare package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, Legal Services, 401k plan)
- We offer flexible time off to rest and recharge including Winter Break (time off between Christmas and New Year’s for most roles depending on customer demand)
- The latest tech and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Enjoy a full range of opportunities to connect with your awesome co-workers
- We love to hike, are foodies, and love music! Check out our most recent Ambient Spotify Playlist
We take a market-based approach to pay here at Ambient.ai, and pay may vary depending on multiple factors. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, level, market conditions, and internal parity.
Base salary is just one component of our total rewards package. As a fast-growing start-up, our regular employees are also granted stock options, and an opportunity to succeed when Ambient.ai succeeds. As a young start-up with product market fit, our stock upside is substantial, and a large part of our total rewards strategy.
The pay scale below represents the starting base salary range we expect to pay for this position, and is subject to change*:
SF Bay Area: $155,000 – $190,000
*From time to time, we may decide to make an offer to a candidate that is either leveled below or above this role based on skills, experience, and interview performance.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ambient does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Ambient is an E-Verify participant.