Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion–one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,–that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and analytical individual to join our GTM (Go-to-Market) Operations team as an Operations and Process Improvement Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and identifying opportunities for process improvement, streamlining workflows, and increasing productivity across our sales, customer success, professional services, and deal desk teams. Your main goal will be to support the team in driving process standardization, optimization, and automation to enable our teams to scale and deliver world-class customer experiences. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about process improvement and is looking to gain experience in Sales Operation.
- Support existing operational processes and identify opportunities for improvement, standardization, and automation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement process improvements that streamline workflows and increase productivity
- Support projects to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, including scoping, planning, executing, and measuring success
- Develop and maintain documentation for operational processes and procedures, ensuring consistency and accuracy across multiple teams
- Train and onboard team members on new processes and procedures to ensure adoption and effectiveness
- Monitor and maintain data quality standards across multiple systems, ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements and make recommendations for further optimization
- Perform other ad hoc operational tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Management Information Systems or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in operations or process improvement, or relevant coursework/internship experience
- Experience with Salesforce and project management tools such as Asana or Jira (preferred)
- Experience with RPA or no-code automation solutions such as UIPath is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address process gaps and inefficiencies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functions
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in G Suite and Excel
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solutionand #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation
This role is eligible for equity, benefits and other forms of compensation.
- Based on Colorado law, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Colorado. Colorado range: $62,000 – $92,000 base salary inclusive of bonus
- Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in New York City. New York City salary range: $68,000 – $102,000 base salary inclusive of bonus
- Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in San Francisco Bay Area of California. Salary range: $68,000 – $102,000 base salary inclusive of bonus
- Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in California outside of the San Francisco Bay Area. California salary range: $62,000 – $92,000 base salary inclusive of bonus
- Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington state. Washington salary range: $62,000 – $92,000 base salary inclusive of bonus
- Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington only: unlimited PTO, 10 to 13 holidays annually (will vary), medical dental and vision PPO and CDHP plans. Finally, a company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan.