Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion–one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,–that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
The Global Sales Strategy & Operations team is looking for an outstanding Partnerships Strategy & Operations Manager to support our VP of Partnerships and drive the future growth of our business. This team leads the sales strategy, planning, operating cadence and execution to support the sales teams, leveraging data process and technology to enable the ongoing growth of Amplitude.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Planning – support the Partnerships team in semi-annual strategic planning including priorities, KPIs, sales coverage, territory planning & quota setting
- Operating Cadence – manage and improve our Partnerships sales operating cadence including forecasting, pipeline reviews, systems hygiene and execution
- Policies – define and implement global Partnerships/Channel policies and rules of engagement
- Projects – lead all Partnerships/Channel Operations projects on a Global level
- Processes & Systems – working across teams to build and scale Partnerships processes and systems, enabling a better experience for our Partnerships team and Partners
- Reporting – support VP of Partnerships in drawing insights from data analysis and reporting, helping drive performance and productivity across the Partnerships teams
- Own Partner Deal Registration Program
- Manage enhancement requests and changes from both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Systems on designing and implementing SFDC changes
- Represent Partnerships/Channel Operations in all meetings regarding third partner applications and development
- Create and maintain IT Project Roadmap for the Partnerships organization
Things you love
- Understanding the inner workings of the business and connecting the cross functional dots to drive strategic initiatives
- Creatively finding ways to solve existing problems using data, process, and technology
- Diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Working closely and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 4+ years of experience in sales strategy, sales operations, global partner/channel operations or channel management roles
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaborating with the executive team, sales, marketing, and services team to help with partner growth and success
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce.com, and other sales productivity and forecasting tools
- Creative yet analytical thinker, with excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through; can own and take tasks through to completion
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
- Experience implementing and working with Partner Relationship Management tools (e.g. Impartner, Salesforce)
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had it’s public market debut on the Nasdaq in September 2021.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- 26 of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Walmart.
- We have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
This role is eligible for equity, benefits and other forms of compensation.
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Colorado. Colorado range: $133,000 – $200,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in New York City. New York City salary range: $148,000 – $222,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in San Francisco Bay Area of California. Salary range: $148,000 – $222,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in California outside of the San Francisco Bay Area. California salary range: $133,000 – $200,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington state. Washington salary range: $133,000 – $200,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington only: unlimited PTO, 10 to 13 holidays annually (will vary), medical dental and vision PPO and CDHP plans. Finally, a company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan.