Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer or PLS Practitioner to join Amplitude to co-own and lead the execution of our product-led sales strategies across the startup, SMB, and corporate market segments. The ideal candidate would have a passion and background in product monetization/product-led GTM strategy and will have no problem rolling up their sleeves to help fuel the rapid growth of great products with incredible product-market fit.
Reporting to the Manager, Retention & Monetization Marketing, this will be a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, working closely with growth product, product marketing, sales, enablement, and ops to deliver exceptional user experiences, PLS programs, and product campaigns. There will be clear measures of success for the person in this role: self-serve revenue and sales pipeline (initial land and expansion).
As a Growth Marketing Manager, Monetization, you will:
- Own, optimize and report on existing product campaigns along with generating new campaigns identifying and surfacing product hand-raisers based on paywalls and product usage
- Take our Product Qualified Account model to the next phase, introduce product lead scoring and be the owner of our product-led sales tool
- Partner with our product growth team on monetization experiments and initiatives to increase product hand-raisers and self-serve revenue
- Work with our sales enablement and product marketing teams on product-led sales plays (land, expand and cross-sell) to ensure hand raisers turn into sales pipeline and ARR
- Collaborate with our lifecycle marketing teams on land and expand campaigns that drive self-serve ARR and sales pipeline.
- Be a strategic partner to our sales teams, especially our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and build feedback loops for understanding play performance and lead quality
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, product marketing, product management or sales in a product-led organization
- Ability to execute and iterate on strategy quickly in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Customer-centric mindset and ability to deliver impactful, one-to-many digital experiences
- Proven success record in executing product-led GTM strategies and programs
- Consistent utilization of product usage data in decision-making (ideally with Amplitude)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and product-led sales tools (ideal)
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.