Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
Amplitude is looking for a versatile and high-energy Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to drive the strategy, development, and implementation of integrated marketing efforts with our top Global Partners and always-on motions to scale. You will work directly with key Partner leaders, Sales, Global campaigns team, Product Marketing and Regional field marketing and partner teams, to develop joint marketing plans – encompassing market awareness and demand generation programs designed to meet revenue targets for joint GTM offerings/ solutions. Integrated program development, relationship management skills, adaptability and experience marketing in a high-technology, dynamic environment is crucial to your success.
As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop an integrated partner GTM strategy that mobilizes the partner ecosystem around co-selling and co-marketing with Amplitude
- Work closely with partnerships, field marketing, sales, and other teams across the company to design, build, and scale a set of repeatable, partner GTM programs, including partner communications and joint demand generation activities
- Work with our prioritized partners to bring our collective GTM vision to life—including driving strategy development, implementation, and reporting
- Build strong working relationships within our marketing teams, promote the Amplitude brand, create joint messaging, and create global marketing campaigns and content, while having storytelling and content creation skills with the ability to craft and refine joint narratives with partners
- Work with Amplitude’s Partner Managers to understand the demands of their business, gathering insight and translating these business needs into the wider marketing plan.
- Be a key player in setting the strategy for marquee events (digital and in-person) and the way we work together to jointly sponsor, activate, and engage to make the most of these efforts.
- Track and measure program success, making adjustments to continuously improve and maximize results
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant partner marketing experience
- A consistent track record of devising, executing, and measuring partner GTM programs
- Driven effective global and regional partner marketing and field marketing programs
- Managed and allocated budgets across programs and agencies to develop content, programs and activities integrated in the marketing plans
- The ability to influence key partners and Amplitude stakeholders to integrate across related marketing engagements and drive effective execution.
- Can work with partner programs in their infancy
- Evaluated program impact and efficacy trends and provide analysis and recommendations
- Experience reporting to both marketing and the business around Alliance KPIs on a regular basis.
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Follow us on social media