Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
What You’ll Do
- Sales planning – support the sales mgmt team in sales planning including sales coverage, territory planning & quota setting.
- Sales cadence – improve and lead our sales cadence including forecasting, pipeline reviews, process and systems hygiene, and execution.
- Sales analytics – support sales leadership in drawing insights from sales analysis and reporting, helping managers drive performance and efficiency across their teams.
- Process & systems – partner across teams to drive improvement in sales processes and systems, enabling a better experience for our sellers and customers.
Things you love
- Understanding the inner workings of the business and connecting the cross-functional dots to drive pivotal initiatives
- Creatively finding ways to tackle existing problems using data, processes, and technology
- Diving into sophisticated datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
- Passion to go above and beyond to solve advanced problems and build scalable processes
- Working closely and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 3-5 years of experience in sales strategy, sales operations, business analyst, or financial analyst roles
- Ability to partner with executives and stakeholders cross-functionally
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (e.g. should know commonly-used functions such as INDEX(MATCH), VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce.com, and other sales efficiency and forecasting tools
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow-through; can own and take tasks through to completion
- Additional experience working at a high-growth startup or tech company
- Exposure to sales compensation strategy and data
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media