Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
This role will help startups all over the world innovate through their adoption of Amplitude. We’re looking for an experienced startup programs manager to lead strategic ownership, execution, and support of our existing and future startup programs. This is an individual contributor role on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, with the opportunity to re-envision and scale the existing programs.
As a Startup Programs Manager, you will:
- Build partnerships by facilitating and nurturing alliances with top VC and incubator firms to ensure Amplitude is the product analytics solution of choice.
- Scale our global reach by partnering with web and product teams to continuously improve the inquiry and application process and user experience.
- Inform our retention strategy by partnering with lifecycle marketing and product teams to increase account activation and engagement for our programs.
- Accelerate revenue by working hand-in-hand with sales leaders to equip sales with the training, collateral, and knowledge they need to convert startups into Amplitude customers.
- Support Startups day-to-day by responding to email inquiries from program participants and facilitating introductions to product specialists, sales and support.
- Become a domain expert by routinely tracking and monitoring changes to the startup programs of those in and adjacent to our industry to ensure ours are competitive
- Identify key metrics to monitor our startup program performance and continuously iterate on ways to improve them.
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3+ years experience in program management, business development, partnerships, or other relevant experience
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Follow us on social media