Anaconda is the creator of the world’s most popular Python data science platform. With more than 30 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. Anaconda Enterprise allows organizations to collaborate, govern and deploy their Python and R data science in enterprise data centers and clouds. Customers include leading companies from the banking and financial services, energy, auto, technology, and health care industries.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact, whether it’s detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
Anaconda is seeking a talented, West Coast based Account Executive III to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your tech selling skills and passion for creating a unique culture and gain new skills in the world of data science and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Align with customer stakeholders (department leaders, product users, and budget holders/buyers), building and maintaining successful relationships with multiple personas to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, platform adoption, and successful renewals.
- Identify, initiate and close new business
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure
- Utilize comfor scheduling, pipeline reporting, , forecast management, and documenting all sales-related activities
- Account planning and forecasting
- Calendar and meeting management
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional internal teams (e.g. Sales, Technical Account Management, Marketing, Support, and Services) to mitigate risk, build customer relationships, expand adoption, drive renewals and growth, and ensure a great customer experience
- Serve as voice of the customer within Anaconda to positively influence product and solution capabilities and offerings
- Remote strategic sessions and business reviews with customers
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the market forces affecting our customers and offer insight into ways Anaconda can provide greater value in helping our customers meet their business goals
- Other Duties as assigned
What You Need:
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Proficient understanding of software licensing agreements
- Solid understanding of contract negotiation & liaising with procurement
- Proficient understanding of multiple industries
- Enterprise IT, and cloud experience
- Solid understanding of data science eco–system
- Consistent track record of closing enterprise level business
- Superior Presentation skills
- Proficient SaaS experience
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Python experience
- Experience selling a data science platform
- Start up experience
- Proficient understanding of competitive landscape and market
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K*
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave – both parents
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy
- 100% remote and flexible working policy – we embrace this fully through how we operate as a company.
*FTE based on region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.