With more than 40 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform and the foundation of modern AI development. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, championed its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open-source for competitive advantage, groundbreaking research, and a better world.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both fast-paced and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented and savvy Director, Digital Marketing to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning. As the Director of Digital Marketing you will play a crucial and highly visible role in driving successful online engagement at Anaconda by developing and implementing effective digital marketing strategies and overseeing the execution of campaigns across various channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop digital marketing strategies to increase traffic and engagement with new audiences and existing customers, while ensuring ongoing value for existing traffic.
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including Product Management, UX, Marketing, Website Development, Partnerships, and Sales to ensure a consistent message, compelling creative and content, and focus across all digital touch points in service to pipeline and product-led growth.
- Leveraging best practices and research, articulate requirements for web design and user experience for the targeted buyer journeys, including website navigation and architecture.
- Lead and create the right backlog and an agile process for teams to test, optimize, and execute website development, resulting in an “always-on” digital experience that contributes to pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and optimal return on investment.
- Develop and influence paid, earned, owned, and social advertising strategies that provide key insights, drive meaningful engagements and build the brand across our segments and verticals.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics tools to provide insights and make recommendations to improve ROI metrics (CAC, CPL, CPA, CPM), SEO and CRO.
- Define and own KPIs for targets and growth, including traffic, inbound lead creation, site conversion, visitor/buyer engagement and conversion to opportunity.
- Hire, lead and develop the different members of the Digital Marketing team.
What You Need:
- 7+ years related Marketing experience with the last 2+ years managing a team or indirectly managing through influence
- Experience/proficiency with WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO tools, Figma, Miro, Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Google Data Studio, Jira, agile methodology, and additional media outlets
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience building and managing a website and digital strategy.
- Excellent communication and collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and executives.
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Great People
- Great Product
- Great Performance
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- Salesforce, Drift, 6Sense, DemandBase, web development experience
- B2C, B2B Marketing experience in a high growth software company; Data Science, Machine Learning, or AI companies are a plus
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical*, Dental*, Vision*, HSA*, Life* and 401K*
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave – both parents
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy*
- 100% remote as we are a remote first company
*FTE employees based on your region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.