With more than 40 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform and the foundation of modern AI development. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, championed its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open-source for competitive advantage, groundbreaking research, and a better world.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both fast-paced and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Marketing Operations Specialist to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning. As the Marketing Operations Specialist you will play a vital role in leveraging technology, data and processes to optimize and streamline overall marketing functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Support essential marketing operations functions including system maintenance, new integrations, and ongoing optimizations. Proven experience with Marketo and a desire to advance your expertise in the platform.
- Working with the marketing team, provide daily hands-on assistance with QA & deployment of Marketo programs. This includes email builds/sends, landing pages, list imports, segmentation, webinars, events, forms, etc.
- Conduct A/B testing, analyze outcomes, and implement best practices to enhance campaign performance.
- Analyze and review current performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Address technical issues within Marketo and related technologies promptly and efficiently.
What You Need:
- Hands on experience with Marketo
- A strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, and an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and integrations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Great People
- Great Product
- Great Performance
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- Salesforce experience
- Drift experience
- Demandbase or 6Sense experience
- Reporting experience and skills
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical*, Dental*, Vision*, HSA*, Life* and 401K*
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave – both parents
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy* and monthly company days off known as Snake Days
- 100% remote as we are a remote first company
*FTE employees based on your region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.\