Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated Analyst Relations Manager to join our growing team and give as a core member of the Solution Product Marketing team. Anaplan’s offices are located in San Francisco, New York, and Minneapolis, with remote work available across the country.
You will be a central figure in stewarding and amplifying Anaplan’s brand and product reputation across various channels and collaborators. This role requires knowing how to quickly impact the business and deliver quality information that highlights Anaplan, while balancing multiple priorities.
Knowledge of how to build trust and strengthen relationships with industry analysts, as well as effectively partner with colleagues across field, solution, customer & corporate marketing, product & solution management, competitive intelligence, worldwide sales, Anaplan executives, and other field-facing functions. The ideal candidate brings an outstanding combination of corporate communications and analyst relations experience, plus enterprise software proficiency, and the ability to translate what is happening in the market or customer base to the analyst community, the Anaplan GTM organization, and Executive Leadership team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support Anaplan’s comprehensive analyst relations program across multiple domains (Finance, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Workforce & IT):
- In collaboration with our agency SpotlightAR, support setting-up, attending, recording outcomes, and managing follow-ups for Analyst engagements, inquiries and briefings with key analysts (Gartner, Forrester Research, IDC, Constellation Research, Ventana, etc.)
- Work with analysts to understand their research agendas to ensure appropriate positioning of company in catalog and ranking reports, publications, and discussions, etc.
- Collaborate with various teams across the company to achieve mutual business objectives (i.e. managing data collection for ranking report RFIs/briefings, or collaborating with sales enablement to educate field)
- Relay analyst perspectives and advice to inform strategic decision-making across platform and solution product marketing, and the Executive Leadership team
- Initiate and manage analyst engagement at events, such as Analyst advisory days, Analyst engagements at company events, and support the broader team to evangelize our solutions at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers
- Own and orchestrate the Industry Analyst content launch experience and communication programming in partnership with our agency SpotlightAR, as well as solution marketing, and communication colleagues:
- Originate, edit, curate, and help shape multi-channel communication strategies to advance awareness, opinion, understanding, and influence behavior of targeted stakeholders (i.e. social media and website strategy for AR-driven content, maintain recognition slideware, etc.)
- Manage commissioned analyst firm content (i.e. Forrester TEI report) and analyst report reprint investments (Magic Quadrants, Waves etc.), ensuring that the most up to date assets are promoted appropriately and leveraged widely by the field
- Create easy to understand messaging and positioning frameworks for the field, demand generation, and other and internal clients based on solution marketing narrative architectures
- Support product solution marketing and sales enablement plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing ACV and acquiring new customers
- 5+ years software experience in analyst relations, PR, corporate communications, B2B product marketing or competitive intelligence, ideally in one or more of the following areas: enterprise business applications (i.e. ERP, EPM, SPM, HCM, SCM or BI), cloud platforms, analytics, or planning technology
- Strong track record of GTM content launch planning, (i.e. developing strategic positioning and messaging frameworks, demonstrated project / program management, strong collaborative and cross-organizational relationship skills)
- Proven capability to influence senior executives and stakeholders with messaging and content
- A high-energy, strategic, creative, team player with integrity, intelligence, and judgment, who will take initiative to identify, prioritize, and complete key deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and bias-for-action with exemplary results
- Strong examples of communication skills: written, interpersonal, and presentation
- Ability to travel 10%
- Bonus points for having previous existing relationships with industry analysts at Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Constellation, 451, Nucleus, etc.
What we offer:
- An exciting, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- Regular agile meet-ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the most committed people around!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Build your job in a place that grows with diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Follow us on social media