The mission of the Solutions Marketing Manager is to bring our solutions to market by creating incredibly effective messaging and positioning for our growth and product teams. The position will use market expertise and industry knowledge to create value-driven messaging through a variety of channels, identify opportunities for growing our solutions offering, and to drive thought leadership in the marketplace to accelerate growth.
Utilize market insights and industry knowledge to inform marketing strategies and drive creation of value propositions, new offers, commercialize our offerings, and connecting those to customer needs and market trends.
- Represent the voice of the customer: Define the needs of our target audience and how we can best position our solutions to meet those needs.
- Create a clear, compelling story around our solutions , both at a high level, and for each individual product/service.
- Develop value-based messaging and establish industry leadership through earned, owned and paid media, industry conferences, etc.
- Contribute expertise and insights to thought leadership content, speaking engagements, customer advisory meetings, and media opportunities.
Support marketing efforts to drive greater awareness, develop the market, and support pipeline growth through best demonstrated practices for marketing and sales enablement.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Demand Gen Manager to create and enable effective account based marketing strategy.
- Partner with internal and external marketing teams / vendors to create collateral to support marketing, prospecting, and sales activities for both new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with teammates to build effective GTM strategies and marketing programs for our offerings. Work with the growth and product teams to build launch plans and marketing initiatives for new products and services.
- Identify and track our key competitors and how our solutions compare to those offerings.
- Conduct customer and market research to scope and size potential growth opportunities and new product offerings.
- Foundational product marketing and sales enablement experience.
- Organization and planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and makes data-driven recommendations.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity/innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
3+ years of enterprise B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the HealthTech, Payor, and/or SaaS space
2+ years enterprise account based marketing experience
Proven experience developing, executing, and measuring positioning and message effectiveness for enterprise B2B audiences
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.