Data management solutions accounted for more than one-fifth of all enterprise infrastructure spend in 2021. The “modern data stack” promises a centralized data platform for powering valuable new applications, from AI-powered products to real-time analytics.
Unfortunately, a big problem stands in the way of most data projects and products – the issue of data quality. Rules-based data quality approaches that worked when data was small and tightly controlled don’t scale. And with more data sources, transformations, and users, quality issues are multiplying fast. The vast majority of issues go uncaught—until they lead to an expensive fire drill.
Anomalo is the automated AI solution that plugs directly into the modern data stack and automatically monitors tables for a wide range of data quality issues. Our software uses unsupervised learning to catch deep problems in the data, like sudden changes in the distribution, that aren’t covered by static rules or basic observability. With built-in root cause analysis, Anomalo shows not only whether data is anomalous but also why and what the impact is. This prevents data issues from reaching dashboards, reports, and products, while data teams spend less time debugging and more time building.
We’re rapidly growing and work with some of the biggest brands leveraging data today, like Block, Discover Financial Services, Buzzfeed, and Notion. The company has raised a total of $72M seed through Series B funding and is backed by top-tier venture firms like SignalFire, Norwest Venture Partners, Databricks Ventures, Foundation Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, and First Round Capital.
Anomalo is building the platform that data-driven companies need to be able to make good data-driven decisions, and would love to have you join for the ride.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for working with all levels of management, including but not limited to Senior Executives, Directors, and Managers in a reporting and analytics role to optimize the business performance of our Sales organization. You will take a direct role in the compilation and presentation of data for the purposes of forecasting, compensation management, process improvement, hiring projections, staff development and productivity, program development, and the analysis of technology investment opportunities within the group. You will use sales programs and Business Intelligence tools and maintain departmental reporting and dashboards to increase efficiency and aid operations. You will work with tools like Salesforce.com to help support the operations of the Sales organization. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
What you’ll do as a Revenue Operations Manager at Anomalo:
- Perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity
- Produce and deliver standard sales reports on a routine basis to support Sales and Marketing, and other operational initiatives
- Work with various business areas to develop reporting/analyses requirements
- Support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Assist the sales organization with data modeling and analyses, planning and administration of the Sales compensation plan
- Work with multiple levels of business stakeholders to establish and apply metrics based benchmarking, capacity modeling, utilization rates
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools specifically related to data extraction, aggregation, and presentation
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal conformance monitoring and other operational duties as needed
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Business Analytics with a focus on sales, marketing, finance or business operations
- 3+ years of experience in analytical reporting
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence Tools
- Experience designing, developing and scripting reports & dashboards in Excel
- Deep experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to act as an internal consultant, working with management to successfully design, develop, test and deliver large data modeling tools, and reports and dashboards
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Exhibit a high sense of ownership
What you can expect from us:
- Supportive colleagues who love to learn together
- Mentorship and opportunities for career growth
- The estimated on-target earnings for this role are approximately $150,000 – $190,000 depending on experience, plus meaningful equity
- Occasional travel is required
Perks of working with us:
- 🎯 Make An Impact: Join a growing company that delights our customers. Our modern UI and rich visualizations help our customers solve unknowns and anticipate data issues before they happen.
- 🔍 A values-driven, open and transparent culture that supports autonomy and growth.
- 🏡 Fully Remote: We were fully remote before it was a thing, and we believe your best work happens on your schedule. We offer a generous $2,000 stipend to ensure your remote office is comfortable.
- ✈ Quarterly Offsites: While we love the flexibility of being remote-first, we also recognize the value of spending time together in person. We make time to get together (in a new destination!) for a company-wide offsite each quarter.
- 🌴 Generous Time Off: Enjoy 17 company holidays and unlimited vacation time that we encourage you to take. We also have a company-wide winter break the last week of the year.
- 🩹 Health Benefits: Comprehensive family-friendly medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. Anomalo covers 90% of your premiums. We provide access to family planning and reproductive care for our employees and their families by partnering with Carrot Fertility. We provide mental health and wellness benefits for all employees, covered at 100%.
- 🍼 Family Comes First: We offer 16 weeks of parental leave, during which you will receive your full pay.
- 💸 Investment in the company & your future: Every employee is granted a meaningful equity package. We also offer life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Most of our benefits and perks are available to full-time employees only.
What we value:
- Rational Optimism – We rely on each other to make principled decisions backed by data and logic
- For & By All – Diverse, inclusive teams build better products that represent the needs of our customers
- Own It – We champion ownership, and we take accountability for our work
- Opacity Zero – Transparency enables our autonomous and fact-driven culture
- Outcomes > Hours – People should work when and where they will be most productive
- YOLO – Life’s too short not to have fun at work
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.