Enable Internet businesses to sell across borders
We’re tackling a key challenge for all Internet businesses today: navigating the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, software businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax, to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states and beyond. So much of our future economy exists online and companies should be able to transact with customers everywhere. Anrok is building the tools behind the scenes that make compliant digital commerce a reality for companies big and small.
Anrok connects with a customer’s billing and payment systems and automates sales tax compliance. We have raised over $24M at a valuation north of $100M from Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures who co-led both our seed and A rounds. We have a hybrid remote model with half the team in San Francisco, and the other half distributed across the US in cities like Seattle, Denver, Austin New York, and beyond.
In Revenue Operations, you will lay the foundation for operational excellence and efficiency for the growing sales and marketing team. You will work closely with the sales and marketing leaders to build a data-driven approach to identifying and engaging with prospective Anrok customers throughout the customer journey.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the research and development of new sales and marketing tools to improve our go-to-market execution.
- Provide strategic support to initiatives such as developing territories, forecasting performance, setting quotas and capacity planning.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to design & implement workflows and processes for GTM teams.
- Lead the identification and analysis of challenges and inefficiencies in the customer journey, presenting your findings with supporting data and analysis.
- Own reporting, analytics, and performance of sales infrastructure across the revenue tech stack including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot and more.
What excites us:
- 4+ years of revenue/sales operations experience at a software company
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (required), and introductory knowledge of other programming languages is a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and informative.
- You are a self-starter and have a track record of navigating ambiguity and producing concrete results.
- You embrace solving problems and always seek improvement.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early-stage startup with the product-market fit of a later-stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.
To apply for this job please visit www.anrok.com.
Follow us on social media