We understand that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today, and that’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World for Pets. Antech is comprised of a diverse team of individuals who are committed to each other’s growth and development. Our culture is centered on our guiding philosophy, The Five Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom. Today Antech is driving the future of pet health as part of Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Salesforce Administrator will serve a key role to support the CRM needs for a growing organization. The role is responsible for executing new requests that enable the platform to achieve desired business outcomes (eg. increased seller efficiency, cross-functional collaboration, 360-view of customer). The ideal candidate will be able to work directly with the core project team and develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to clearly explain design options and potential impacts.
In the short term, the Salesforce Administrator will help support business stakeholders through post-release hypercare to support users via inbound requests. Longer term, the Salesforce Specialist will help implement the necessary changes in Salesforce by utilizing the most suitable solutions (either within the platform or in collaboration with third-party vendor integrations or business system integrations). This role may also support a growing commercial operations function seeking to streamline core business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, sharing rules
- Implements Salesforce configuration changes – eg. Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Supports inbound user requests for bugs and enhancement ideas
- Supports requirements gathering process with core stakeholders
- Leads solution design based on requirements from core stakeholders
- Supports releases through developing/testing in lower environments alongside project team, and deploying work into production environment
- Identifies unused or under-utilized platform features and create enhancement ideas to drive core business goals
- Manages proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Validates technical documentation for user training
- Supports integrated applications
- Supports commercial operations broadly as needed
- May be asked to participate in enterprise initiatives, special projects, and other duties as assigned.
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every associate has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Antech Diagnostics has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that associates will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- com Administrator Certification
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator with experience supporting custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, etc.
- Experience in Agile environment, and supporting work intake processes
- Additional Salesforce certifications a plus (eg. Trailhead Badges, Advanced Administrator)
- HubSpot experience a plus
- Health care background a plus (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong command of Salesforce platform across sales and service cloud
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives concurrently
- Communication skills – Reads, writes, and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style, and vocabulary. Correctly, spells commonly used English words and job-specific terms.
- Demonstrates ability to find common ground between user requirements, scope, and platform capabilities, and respectfully challenge ideas in the spirt of continuous improvement
- Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational ability – Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
- Data analysis – Demonstrates ability to run basic analysis on data sets.
The associate is regularly required to apply manual dexterity, including hand/wrist flexibility, for computer keyboarding. The associate frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is frequently required to hear and speak in order to use the telephone, make presentations and communicate with people in an office environment. The associate is occasionally required to sit and stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
The associate will primarily work in a typical office environment (whether at an office or from home) including use of cubicles, computers and overhead lighting. Temperature extremes will be minimal to nonexistent.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The associate will be required to use a computer, spreadsheets, data base management, email, and the Internet. The associate is frequently required to use a calculator; fax, copy machine, and phone system. The associate must occasionally use media equipment such as an overhead projector, PowerPoint, WebEx, and DVD/VCR.
We are a rapidly growing, stable company with excellent advancement opportunity. We offer a great benefits package and associate pet health benefits too! If you are passionate about animal healthcare, are motivated by making a difference we want to hear from you!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at Antech Careers
Follow us on social media