Anvil is searching for an experienced senior marketer with a background in product marketing. The primary focus of this role will be to translate product features into compelling messaging and materials to be used in marketing campaigns, ads and as sales collateral. You will be working closely with the CEO as well as product and sales to build an effective marketing engine.
- Review product features and translate features into compelling value propositions
- Create narrative for each feature to be used throughout the company
- Create copy and messaging so that we Anvil can consistently articulate each new feature
- Create collateral that can be used to train sales team and empower them to sell to new prospects
- General keeping the lights on marketing tasks, from managing the monthly newsletter to monitoring social and running paid acquisition channels.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to convey ideas succinctly verbally and in writing
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shift priorities as needed
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Basic familiarity with HubSpot
- Self-starter mentality and able to operate without much guidance
- Willingness to work in person from our San Francisco headquarter 3 days a week
What we offer
- Competitive compensation (Salary, Commission, Equity)
- Tight-knit, highly motivated team
- A comfortable, convenient office in SF and lunch on in-office days
- Environment that fosters responsibility and independent thinking
- Unlimited PTO
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
To apply for this job please visit app.dover.io.