Anvilogic is a rapidly growing series B venture-backed cyber-security startup developing a modern SOC platform that automates the threat detection and response lifecycle. Our platform enables network defenders to rapidly respond to escalating cyber attacks while using the industry’s most efficient data platforms. Our founders have many years of security DNA, and have previously built market-leading security products across numerous security domains including email, endpoint, data center and SIEMs. We have been growing rapidly, and are preparing to hire for the next leg of our growth. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
The ideal person for this role has successfully collaborated with sales and marketing to implement effective programs. The top focus areas are driving lead conversion, optimization, nurturing prospects/customers along the buyer’s journey, and tracking the impact of marketing programs’ influenced pipeline.
This role will help to enable effective marketing at Anvilogic by optimizing technology to ensure high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions.
You will own the maintenance and optimization of the marketing tech stack and work closely with sales and marketing to help impact overall lead conversion and optimization, marketing analysis, planning, and strategy. As part of this role, you will also work cross-functionally to influence and execute the overall campaign and marketing strategy.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing demand and campaign activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Drive clear and constant communication of goals, campaigns and success metrics to the organization to ensure consistency and accountability with end-to-end reporting and analytics
- Partner and enable sales on campaign tactics and lead nurturing programs
- Continuously evaluate pipe-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Help manage paid demand generation strategy to build a sales pipeline by driving high-quality leads to our Sales team.
- You have a deep understanding of Hubspot to manage leads, create reports, and marketing automation.
- Partner with the marketing team to implement creative and effective ideas for bringing new leads into the funnel through online campaigns, channel marketing, technical webcasts, non-spammy email campaigns, etc.
- Work with the digital demand generation team to drive innovation and experimentation in demand generation programs to improve demand creation & conversion.
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
- 8+ years in Digital Marketing or Demand Generation role
- 8+ years technical/industry experience focused on SEO, SEM, paid social, programmatic display, and/or web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- 5+ years experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics (or related tool)
- 2-3 years experience in using Hubspot required
- 1-3 years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience
- Has a customer-centric mindset focused on solving prospect’s larger issues
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot (required), marketing automation, social platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
- Competitive pay & Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Flexible work locations
- An experienced leadership team with a successful track record and believes that prioritizing people, diversity and customers makes start-ups successful