Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We’re also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are looking for a world-class, detail-obsessed Leader for our GTM systems team. You’ll use your deep systems experience to maintain and optimize our GTM stack, which includes Salesforce, Intercom, Apollo. Reporting to our VP of Revenue, you’ll collaborate across GTM and G&A – from marketing and growth to sales and finance.
You will be building systems and processes that help drive self-serve and sales-led revenue. You’ll be a key member of our centralized revenue operations function, influencing marketing automation, campaign execution, process enhancements, and marketing performance. You will ensure that we have the right strategy, frameworks, processes, tools, integrations, and data in place to continually optimize the performance of tools that the company uses to go to market.
- Design, strategize, develop and maintain the core GTM systems our teams use every day such as Salesforce, Apollo, Zendesk, Intercom, Chili Piper etc.
- Collaborate with leadership, x-functional teams and other stakeholders in building end-to-end innovative business solutions that removes friction for customers and employees with a bias towards automating repetitive tasks.
- Work with senior GTM & G&A stakeholders to develop a strategic systems roadmap that supports our growth over the next 2+ years. Plan ahead and execute so our systems do not limit our growth or operations.
- Proactively analyze and improve our GTM tech-stack in terms of features, adoption, best practices and ROI that align with the company OKRs and long term strategy.
- Coach, mentor and develop our growing systems team.
- Manage software vendor relationships. Set the framework for evaluation of new vendors and be a key driver of any vendor selection process that touches the GTM / Revenue tech-stack.
- Work with enablement to document and announce updates and releases
- 6+ years experience leading business systems or GTM systems teams
- 3+ years managing people. specifically with a proven track record of developing both Salesforce administrators and developers
- Extensive experience with Salesforce; at minimum you are a certified Salesforce administrator and/or developer
- Previous experience planning, building, configuring Salesforce instances in complex product-led orgs
- Strategic systems and process thinker
- Data driven mindset – understanding of complex data hierarchies
- Able to influence executive stakeholders
- Strong project management experience
- SQL / SOQL knowledge a plus
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!