Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We’re also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Apollo is seeking a revenue-centric Growth Marketing Manager (Acquisition) with a proven track record of success to plan and execute campaigns to drive signups and MQLs. You will play a critical role in the growth of Apollo, owning our top-of-funnel acquisition strategy and partnering with the broader GTM team to execute on it.
We’re looking for a scrappy, quantitative growth marketer to scale Apollo’ top-of-funnel acquisitions engine. You’ll use your sharp analytical skills and hacker mentality to run campaigns and experiments across every acquisition channel, then scale the winners.
As part of the growth marketing team, you’ll be responsible for planning, implementing and executing digital marketing campaigns through multiple channels, driving engagement and generating net new signups, MQLs, and pipeline.
You will partner closely with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to leverage the right content and right messaging along the buyer’s journey.
This role reports into the VP of Growth Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and iterate on long-term digital marketing strategy and launch campaigns that drive Apollo toward signups, MQLs, and pipeline targets.
- Oversee direct-response campaign execution: You’ll work within Facebook, Google, LinkedIn Messaging Ads, Twitter, etc. to build campaigns and optimize performances within our CAC, LTV and payback period goals
- Work closely with the content team to develop awareness, acquisition, and retargeting campaigns and monitor the performance of these campaigns on a daily basis
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to manage campaigns from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on generating high quality signups, MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline.
- Test, analyze, and improve our various conversion points in the marketing funnel to optimize performance and inform marketing channel budget allocations.
- Monitor paid media trends (signups, ARR, conversion rates, CAC, LTV) and report to marketing leadership and GTM teams on findings as well as recommended actions.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of paid campaigns performances in Google Data Studio, Looker, and other tools.
- Manage our paid media agency to ensure smooth operations of our growth initiatives and campaigns.
What you should have to be successful
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to eke out as much yield from every channel as possible. You know how to spin up tests quickly, and when to double down.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing acquisition campaigns across paid social, SEM, and more. You have a rigorous framework for testing and scaling campaigns, but also can break the rules and think out of the box.
- Analytical rigor across the entire funnel. Cohort analysis is second nature to you, and you know how to measure performance across the entire buyer’s journey.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves. Your role doesn’t stop at strategy – you’ll be the sole person managing all of our campaigns for a while. You aren’t afraid to dive in and help us solve other business problems as needed.
- Effective project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making.
- Hard-working self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Must reside in the United States
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media