Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We’re also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are looking for a world-class, detail-obsessed Marketing Operations Manager to help build Apollo’s marketing and demand-gen engine. You’ll use your deep systems experience to build, maintain, and support our core marketing automation platform and associated stack. Reporting to our VP of Revenue, you’ll collaborate across GTM – from marketing and growth to sales and finance.
You will be building systems that drive self-serve and sales-led revenue. You’ll be a key member of our centralized revenue operations function, influencing marketing automation, campaign execution, process enhancements, and marketing performance. You will ensure that we have the right strategy, frameworks, processes, tools, integrations, and data in place to continually optimize the performance of our campaigns and marketing operations.
- Proactively analyze and advise on the campaign, marketing funnel & demand generation performance and provide actionable insights to marketing & revenue leadership. Ensure the GTM leadership have the required reports and dashboards to self-serve and monitor marketing campaigns and programs
- Continually monitor and drive incremental conversion rate optimization initiatives across the marketing stack (web, email a/b testing, etc)
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing leadership, revenue operations, and business intelligence teams to continually iterate and develop account and contact lead scoring across all QL channels • Partner with DG for paid acquisition: maximizing cost efficiency and looking for insights.
- Manage our marketing technology stack and implement insight-driven measurement systems to help marketers improve performance
- Manage critical marketing processes such as attribution, suppression, audiences, and campaigns
- Partner with campaign managers/email marketing managers to build, activate, and optimize demand generation campaigns, optimizing for personas/audiences
- Develop and deliver a regular cadence of reporting to GTM stakeholders and executive leadership, on the status of demand generation programs, marketing program ROI, new logo customer acquisition, and product expansion growth
- Work with the BI team to ensure high accuracy of data, strong data governance across the marketing stack, and data collection processes align to reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys
Qualifications and Experience required to apply for this role:
- 5+ years in a marketing ops role is required
- Experience in implementing and maintaining marketing automation platforms as part of a sophisticated marketing stack is required
- Experience managing a marketable database of 1M+ is required
- Experience with HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation platform is required
- Understanding of MQL and PQL strategies in a PLG sales org is required
- Data-driven approach and highly analytical
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution, lead, contact, and account scoring
- Experienced in SQL a very strong preference
- Implemented and managed a marketing automation platform at a PLG / high customer volume company using salesforce as their CRM
- Ability to model out (bottoms up) demand generation capacity to service a sales team and build an effective plan that drives hyper-growth
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media