Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Revenue Operations Manager
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) to support our Business Operations team. In this role, you will be working in the revenue engine of our customer-facing teams. You will improve processes inside the teams and between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Consulting, and Finance.
This position is your chance to boost our growth, help others work more efficiently, and make their day-to-day work easier. This way, you will have a huge impact on Appinio and the overall success of our company.
- Handling of compensation models – creating calculation models and implementation of changes
- Create processes to drive collaboration between the sales, marketing, customer success teams
- Own current and future tech stack across sales, marketing and customer success teams. Current tech stack includes: HubSpot, Pandadoc, Jiminny, Zoom and more
- Make necessary changes and updates to tech stack to improve operations
- Document and continuously manage operational processes
- Implement the RevOps roadmap: from diagnosing issues/requests/ opportunities to project managing and ensuring execution
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar fields
- You are attentive to detail, process-oriented and love working with numbers
- 2+ years of Revenue Operations or similar field like Sales, Marketing or Customer Success Operations
- High proficiency with HubSpot, building and maintaining process and developing reporting for stakeholders
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building end-to-end revenue sales, marketing or customer success processes and reporting structures
- Strong excel/google sheets skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in enablement and/or training teams on new tools and processes
- Fast-growth startup experience preferred
- Comfortable learning and implementing new tools, with best practices and minimal supervision
- You are able to process complex problems quickly and solve them creatively, always keeping in mind to make processes as lean as possible
- You have strong communication skills and empathy – you know how to communicate changes properly and easy to understand for everyone as well as seeing problems from a users perspective
- You have a strong interest in the tech industry and trends in the world of business software (no programming skills required)
- Fluent in English
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We’re eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.