We are seeking an individual with a development background interested in expanding their skillset in one of the fastest-growing CRM and Marketing Automation ecosystems. This person will report to our Director of Technology and work embedded in our consulting teams to provide high impact work for a number of exciting clients by solving challenging problems and creating delightful user experiences.
This role has the opportunity to focus on CMS Hub + other HubSpot technologies like API integrations, CRM cards, workflows, Operations Hub Coded Actions, serverless functions, custom objects, and other custom functionalities.
This role will be occasionally client facing but always paired with one of our consultants across projects – strong time management, collaboration, and communication skills are a must.
- You have experience with front end development, having built websites and applications previously, and have professional experience with the following technologies:
- Relational Databases
- Serverless Architecture (AWS, GCP, FireBase, Azure or similar)
- You are familiar with Hubspot, or familiar with other CRM or Marketing Automation platforms whose concepts can be translated (Salesforce, SAP, Netsuite, Workday, etc.)
- You have an interest in B2B technology and helping companies deliver best in class customer experiences
- You’re a self starter who loves to build cool things on the newest technologies
A Normal Day in This Role:
- Working alongside consultants and clients to determine needs + the feasibility of executing those needs/requests from a developer perspective
- Developing clean, commented, and scalable coded solutions for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Meeting with consultants to discuss and create coded solutions for clients
- Understanding, creating, and modifying CMS modules and pages
- Executing and/or developing integrations plans and reading/testing various SaaS platforms
- Providing estimates for tasks
We are a HubSpot Elite partner, the highest tier they have, and get to work on cutting edge projects with companies like SoundCloud, SXSW, Formstack, Lucidpress, and many more. We are tiered partners with every software we support, and seek to deliver management consulting to mid market, startup, and SMB businesses that don’t have the spend required for McKinsey, Capgemini, and IBM.
We drive value full funnel across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. We help our clients bring together four areas of responsibility from departmental silos: Operations, Enablement, Insights, and Tools. We drive growth and operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Come join a rapidly growing professional services firm – fully remote, great benefits, 401k, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a team of solutions driven, people focused, collaborators!