We are looking for a Senior/Principal Consultant to join our team! You will be working alongside other team members and have support from associates on your projects as well as technical leaders internally. Our Consultants lead client projects ranging from implementation, integration, extensibility, and advisory on the HubSpot platform. This role is client facing and requires strong technical, project management, and delegation skills to be successful. Professional Services experience is preferred, but not required. If you’re not in a current HubSpot services role, but have managed an integration or extensibility project on HubSpot internally and are interested in the position, we’d love to talk to you.
A note about this position
Your current role and title are likely NOT a match for this job. We know that, and that’s ok. We operate on the cutting edge and recognize that greatness comes from all backgrounds. If this role excites you, and you feel like you would be a good fit, apply regardless of any imposter syndrome you may feel.
- Advanced HubSpot Sales and Marketing Admin Capabilities
- Advanced Workflows Knowledge
- Experience with the HubSpot/Salesforce Integration
- Field Creation and Administration
- Data Modeling for Custom Objects
- Familiarity with HubSpot’s API
- Understanding of Webhooks
- Data Migration and Mapping
- Sequences Implementation
- 3rd Party App Integration
- HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise certification (or ability to demonstrate similar level of knowledge) needed
A Normal Day in This Role:
- Work with cutting edge beta HubSpot features (custom quote templates, custom associations, lambda code) to design solutions for customers
- Architect solutions to client problems, and design processes to deliver their end goals leveraging HubSpot and other integrated software
- Implement client solutions including data mapping and import, process/property setup, and workflow creation
- Diagram your proposed solutions using Lucidchart
- Present solutions to clients and articulate technical concepts as understandable business use cases
- Drive client requirements gathering conversations, leading lines of questioning to uncover true needs
- Manage technical resources to create custom objects and integrate 3rd party data and services
- Delegate work items to Associates and support them when they have questions
- QA and drive UAT with clients on custom solutions our technical teams have engineered
Aptitude 8 is the fastest company to become an Elite Partner in the HubSpot Ecosystem. We’re not a marketing agency who struggles to say yes to technical projects, we’re a technical consulting firm focused on helping mid market companies get the most out of HubSpot. Across our services teams, we help our clients deliver wonderful buying experiences. We are on a mission to win HubSpot and capture the $19 Billion HubSpot Ecosystem opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit aptitude8.com.