Seeking a talented Marketing Operations Consultant to join our team.
Come join a growing boutique consulting firm. We offer all our employees remote work, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a number of exciting customers while solving challenging problems.
We are seeking an individual with a strong Marketing Operations background to join our team at Aptitude 8. This person will work on the Marketing Operations delivery team and support customers on Hubspot, Salesforce, reporting, and campaign execution needs across the marketing function. They will be supported by a team of Marketing Operations experts, a CRM development team, and leadership with deep experience in Rev Ops and Consulting.
Your Technical Skills
- You’re Hubspot Marketing Software Certified, and general Hubspot badass
- You’ve implemented a new marketing automation system into an org before
- You’re familiar with Pardot, Marketo, and other B2B enterprise marketing software
- You are a master of marketing attribution
- You can build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- You love to set-up and configure data-driven campaigns
- You’re an expert at Salesforce campaign creation, hierarchies, and knowledgeable of salesforce CRM data structure
- You are comfortable scoping a task, delegating it to your junior project support, and providing guidance, feedback and direction
- You love geeking out about reporting processes and data structure to help you get better insights on your marketing performance
- You understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing, sales and customer success cycle
- You enjoy overseeing campaigns from creation, to analysis and into reporting, supporting multiple clients at once
- You ensure robust quality assurance across every system change/adjustment
- You enjoy being the Go-To for problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support
- You have migrated marketing automation systems from one to another, including migrating data, content, processes and other systems
- You love lead scoring, both execution and strategy
- You can update/maintain Hubspot Landing pages and emails on your own as well as leverage our development and design teams when the work is more complex
- You have strong project management skills and know how to keep a project team on task
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, specifically when providing a solution
- You excel at translating technical functionality to non technical client leadership
- You can identify true client needs through interviews and requirements gathering, instead of taking requests at face value
- You write incredible customer facing emails
- You know when to stop talking and listen, and you have excellent communication skills when it’s your turn to talk
- You are comfortable working with multiple internal stakeholders to identify needs
Other tools experience in is a plus
- ABM software
A Normal Day in This Role:
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our RevOps team, you will be working alongside other RevOps team members and have support from junior associates on your projects as well as technical leaders internally. Our Solutions Consultants lead client projects ranging from implementation, integration, extensibility, and advisory on the HubSpot platform. This role is client facing, and requires strong technical, project management, and delegation skills to be successful. Professional Services experience is preferred, but not required. If you’re not in a current HubSpot services role, but have managed an integration or extensibility project on HubSpot internally and are interested in the position we’d love to talk to you.
- Advanced Hubspot Sales and Marketing Admin Capabilities
- Advanced Workflows Knowledge
- Experience with the Hubspot/Salesforce Integration
- Field Creation and Administration
- Data Modeling for Custom Objects
- Familiarity with HubSpot’s API
- Understanding of Webhooks
- Data Migration and Mapping
- Sequences Implementation
- 3rd Party App Integration
- Hubspot Sales Hub Enterprise certification (or ability to demonstrate similar level of knowledge) needed
A note about this position:
Your current role and title are likely NOT a match for this job. We know that, and that’s ok. We operate on the cutting edge and recognize that greatness comes from all backgrounds. If this role excites you, and you feel like you would be a good fit, apply regardless of any imposter syndrome you may feel.
A Normal Day in This Role:
- Work with cutting edge beta Hubspot features (custom quote templates, custom associations, lambda code) to design solutions for customers
- Architect solutions to client problems, and design processes to deliver their end goals leveraging hubspot and other integrated software
- Implement client solutions including data mapping and import, process/property setup, and workflow creation
- Diagram your proposed solutions using Lucidchart or other diagramming tools
- Present solutions to clients and articulate technical concepts as understandable business use cases
- Drive client requirements gathering conversations, leading lines of questioning to uncover true needs
- Manage technical resources to create custom objects and integrate 3rd party data and services
- Delegate work items to jr. associates and support them when they have questions
- QA and drive UAT with clients on custom solutions our technical teams have engineered
Aptitude 8 is the fastest company to become an Elite Partner in the HubSpot Ecosystem. We’re not a marketing agency who struggles to say yes to technical projects, we’re a technical consulting firm focused on helping mid market companies get the most out of HubSpot. Across our WebOps, Marketing Ops, RevOps, and Training teams we help our clients deliver wonderful buying experiences. Our team members also get to work with our A8 Labs team to launch apps on HubSpot, and receive equity in our product business to give them long term upside in the HubSpot ecosystem. We are on a mission to win HubSpot and capture the $19 Billion HubSpot Ecosystem opportunity.
We pass the vibe check.
Aptitude 8 is a company where smart people solve hard problems.
Excellence driven by core values
At Aptitude 8, our shared values define a company culture that is unmatched by any other tech organization.
- Relentlessly Resourceful
- Have Pride in the Work We Do
- Time is a Non-Renewable Resource
- Direct Communication
- Our People are Our Greatest Assets
- Knowledge = Growth
- FILDI for Two-Way Doors
- Solutions Oriented
- Calm. Cool. Calculated
Our Hiring Process
A core principle of how Aptitude 8 operates is transparency. We want to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting into when interviewing with us. While we consider new hires a “one-way door” and try to assess your abilities and cultural fit as deep as we can with a broad number of stakeholders, we also want to be conscious of the time to interview with us. As a result, we keep our interview process to just 4 steps outlined below.
- Intro Call: You will meet with our People Ops team to discuss open roles, learn a bit about us, and for us to learn what type of role we think you’re suited for.
- Team Lead Call: You will meet with the team lead for the team you’re matched with to discuss more about your skillset and learn about the day to day with that team.
- Technical Interview: You will be given an exercise matched to your role and skill level to demonstrate your abilities to a hiring panel.
- Exec Conversation: If you’ve gotten to this stage, we think you’re a great fit! Meet with one of our executives to ask questions about the company, the vision, and get a final offer sent through.
- Remote Work
- Upskilling Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly CEO Updates
- Mental Health Stipend
- Health Insurance