The Arbinger Institute was founded in 1979 by Dr. C. Terry Warner, the scholar who solved the central problem at the heart of the human sciences: the problem of self-deception. That work revealed two distinct mindsets from which people and organizations operate—a self-focused inward mindset and an others-inclusive outward mindset—and the path to sustainably changing mindset and achieving results.
We help individuals, teams, and organizations move from the default self-focus of an inward mindset to the results-focus of an outward mindset. Through training, coaching, consulting, and a suite of implementation tools, we enable organizations and their people to achieve results that are only possible with an outward mindset.
Our programs and methodology are based on 50 years of research in the psychology of human behavior and motivation, and more than 40 years of experience working with organizations worldwide in the corporate, healthcare, education, government, public safety, and nonprofit sectors. We’re achieving high growth goals and are looking for your help to build on this momentum.
Arbinger has been named a Top Workplace by the Salt Lake Tribune for three years running (2020-22) and is a 2022 recipient of the HIRE Vets Medallion Award for our commitment to hire, develop, and retain our United States veterans.
We are seeking a Head of Product Marketing to build out the product marketing function in our organization. We’re looking for a passionate storyteller who will bring experience and creative thinking to our fast-growing marketing team. You’ll work at the intersection of product, marketing, sales, client services, customers, and content as you create meaningful product messaging, and solution packaging and help develop future product direction and strategy. Successful outcomes include driving product awareness, engagement, and adoption in the market as well as assisting sales enablement internally.
At Arbinger, we work with an outward mindset, considering the needs, responsibilities, and challenges of each person. Self-accountability, communication, and a willingness to be helpful are in the fabric of our culture. You will need to be highly self-motivated and highly accountable for your impact on others.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be the (SME) subject matter expert in Arbinger’s product offerings, markets, competitors, and ideal customer profiles
- Work in conjunction with the GTM (go-to-market) team to develop short- and long-term product marketing strategies – looking at how we position, price, launch, and promote products/services – both internally and within the market
- Help package products and services as well as develop a product roadmap strategy in conjunction with the Product team
- Enable the GTM team with the information they need to market and sell products/services including assets such as course descriptions, sales decks, sales sheets, FAQ information, testimonials, ROI data, and business impact
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Creative, and Product teams to create collateral and tools with clear, consistent messaging that aligns with Arbinger’s brand
- Develop or manage the creation of product collateral that aligns with the buying process and customer journey
- Develop and manage market research and competitor analysis
- Analyze, understand, and represent the voice of the customer throughout the product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with enablement team – evaluate Arbinger’s existing assets and identify gaps in marketing and sales collateral
- Work closely with the GTM team to build and orchestrate successful product launches
- Drive customer engagement/brand loyalty through integrated products/services
- Define and measure campaign success metrics
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of Asana are helpful
- Self-motivated and proactive problem-solver
- Able to work and communicate effectively with leadership, remote team members, and customers
- Understanding of ABM & SEO principles
- Quantitative analytical ability to make data-driven decisions
- CRM and MAP experience, Salesforce and Pardot preferred
It is Arbinger’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Arbinger’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition, Arbinger will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans, and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Arbinger is pleased to provide such assistance. No applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.