I imagine you’ve probably read hundreds of job descriptions already. At some point, they all start to run together, don’t they?
Hopefully, this one feels less painful.
In short: We are growing our marketing team and looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
What might that look like?
On any given day, you might be launching a new solution, working with the CS team to improve the customer experience, creating a product tour in Intercom, sharpening our messaging, creating compelling sales content or doing a deep dive on a competitor.
Does that sound interesting?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of 50 (and growing!)
We are fully remote. (US, Canada, and Europe.)
We don’t micromanage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You’d be working with a growing marketing team.
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is hot right now.
Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
If that all sounds interesting and you’d like to apply…. please include in your cover letter your favorite superhero. (Spam filter!)
Remote (Austin), Remote (Toronto), Remote (San Fran)
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled Product Marketing Manager to join our team at our Saas B2B company specializing in VR mobile device management. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a product marketing strategy with the goal of increasing market share and revenue.
- Be strategic. Design a product marketing plan and drive execution.
- Be a product expert. Deeply understand the product, how customers use it and why they find it valuable.
- Automate. Help us segment customers and build automation through tools like Intercom and Hubspot to improve their experience.
- Launch new features.
- Create content. Work with the marketing team to create compelling product content for prospective customers. Work with the product and CS team to create clear documentation, training and resources for current customers.
- Drive Product adoption. Work with the CS and Product teams to improve customer experience from first onboarding to raving ArborXR fanatics.
- Help us communicate our value to customers in a way that lights them up.
- Help us stand out. Understand the XR market and position us to stand out.
- Help our sales team win. Whatever it takes, from sales material to product training. Sales enablement is a key part of this role.
- Level up our Product knowledge. Help the whole team understand the customer and our product better.
- Help drive incremental revenue through account upselling and automation
- Showcase value and provide easy upgrade paths between pricing plans
- 3+ years of experience in Product/Solutions Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Product Marketing. This isn’t your first rodeo.
- Familiarity with immersive technology
- You’ve worked remotely before. You don’t want or need to be micromanaged.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-time Employee of US corporation
- Remote position and fully remote team
- U.S. Citizen
- Salary between $90,000 USD and $110,000 USD
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
What is ArborXR:
Our platform makes setup, use, and management of XR headsets and content simple. We enable organizations to work, learn and train their employees in VR/MR/AR at scale.
ArborXR is device management for AR & VR (XR) devices. We are a fully remote company with 50+ team members working for 6 years to solve one of the most difficult problems preventing XR from scaling.
Our Mission is to help people live more meaningful lives, enjoy purposeful work, build deeper relationships, and create a better world through the power of XR. To give them time to be more present. Read more about our story and vision here.
Why join us
Working at ArborXR can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent in a rapidly growing new technology sector. We’re a team that loves what we do and we thrive on our opportunity to make an impact.
To apply for this job please visit arborxr.com.
Follow us on social media