ArborXR is device, content, and user management for AR & VR (XR) devices. As the XR industry is rapidly growing, the need for a bespoke XR device management solution is growing with it. We are the clear market leader. Our platform is supporting the largest XR deployments in the world and is being used by many OEMs, F500s, ISVs, SMBs, and Educational Institutions.
To help people live more meaningful lives through the power of XR. To give them time to be more present. For purposeful work, deeper relationships, and a better world.
- Remote, but based in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
About the Role:
This position reports to the Co-Founder/COO. The primary role of the Senior ISV Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a scalable ISV partner program. Cross-group collaboration, clear communication and the ability to influence without direct control over product, sales and marketing teams will be required to deliver business results. The position will be a good mix of BD and AE responsibilities. This is a global role with a focus primarily on the U.S. and European markets. A background in XR is preferred, but not required.
- Responsible for developing a scalable ISV partner program
- Lead operations and execution of the ISV partner program with the goal to enhance partner experience
- Ability to bring in and close ISV partnerships through a number of activities including managing inbound leads, conferences, marketing strategies, presentations, and outbound initiatives
- Prioritizing and executing programs with internal support from key stakeholders and ensuring that the partner business goals are supported through appropriate availability of products, services, enablement, certification and support from ArborXR.
- Concise and clear reporting and communicating of activities generating business impact.
- 5+ years of BD and Sales experience
- 3+ years of developing scalable ISV alliance and partner programs
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and zoom
- Domain experience in XR would be a distinct advantage.
- Relationship driven with a strong dedication to collaboration and an established ability to build credibility across internal stakeholders, industry authorities, and external partners.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Must be able to adapt quickly to new initiatives in a fast paced startup(~50 employees) environment
- Self starter, someone who takes initiative and does not need to be micromanaged
- Willing to work in time zones that can serve both EU and US customers
- Ability to travel (up to 20%) in support of above responsibilities