The Director of Product Marketing will develop and implement effective product marketing campaigns, product positioning, and go-to-market strategies for our enterprise healthcare data and analytics platform. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this highly cross-functional role will partner with our sales, product management, account management, content marketing, and growth marketing teams to drive upper pipeline funnel growth, accelerate new customer acquisitions, and deepen customer loyalty and retention.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Assess and overhaul our current product positioning and value messaging frameworks
- Partner with product management leadership to evolve our product launch and new feature adoption strategies
In 6 months
- Own lower-funnel marketing pipeline results
- Reinvigorate our competitive intelligence and analyst relations functions
In 12 months
- Become the envy of healthcare product marketing teams
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies to drive awareness, adoption, and market penetration of Arcadia’s platform and workflow solutions.
- Collaborate with the product management team to deeply understand our products, target customers, and competitive landscape to develop compelling value propositions and positioning strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive insights, translating them into actionable marketing strategies.
- Create and manage go-to-market plans for new product launches, ensuring effective communication, training, and sales enablement to drive successful product adoption.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective sales tools, including product collateral, presentations, case studies, and demos that highlight our unique value proposition.
- Build, manage, and evolve our analyst relations and customer marketing teams
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to drive innovation and differentiation in our product marketing strategies.
- Develop and lead a world-class Product Marketing team as we grow
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, including 7+ years in product marketing roles
- Demonstrated track record of developing product marketing strategy, managing competitive intelligence initiatives, implementing and managing successful content asset development, planning and orchestrating product launches, and facilitating sales enablement training
- Experience leading a product marketing team, including recruiting, hiring, mentorship and professional development
- Experience preferred working with a software/SaaS or other technology product that has sold in a B2B marketplace
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills needed to work on a close-knit team, and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong desire to get past opinions and anecdotes to make fact-based decisions that improve product success in the market
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience in your career as an early marketing or product marketing hire
What You’ll Get
- Experience building and leading a growth marketing strategy from the ground up
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
To apply for this job please visit jobs.productmarketingalliance.com.