Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics. We have garnered support from some of the most renowned technology investors, including EQT, One Peak, Idekapital, and Firda. With an award-winning product and a strong commitment to company culture, we stand out in the market.
Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our innovative platform helps organizations and businesses plan, execute, and predict the impact of change across their people, projects, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. Headquartered in Oslo, we have offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and remote locations worldwide.
We prioritize diversity and inclusivity, which has contributed to our reputation as a bold, caring, and driven company. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome talent from over 40 countries, with English serving as our working language.
If you are seeking your next career move, consider applying to Ardoq today to discover if we are the right fit for you.
Revenue Operations Specialist
Reports to: Vice President of Revenue Operations
We are investing in our future and building an international team. Today we’re looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join us in our London office. #LI-Onsite
You will play a core role supporting Ardoq’s customer journey as part of the RevOps team by optimizing critical business processes, optimizing revenue tools, analyzing data and ensuring consistency as we scale with a critical focus on quote-to-cash processes.
On a typical day, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Partner, Finance, Legal and Operations in order to reduce time from quote to contract while providing first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in our core systems
- Monitor the Sales Support ticketing system to provide general assistance and advice on common deal questions. This may entail answering questions and explaining contracts, providing pricing and assistance, as well as coordinating with other departments regarding specific operational requirements
- Reviewing all closed won opportunities and ensuring all required information has been captured and filled out correctly, and support booking reviews and escalation processes
- Develop governance, enablement, and knowledge management for the deal desk responsibilities and support to improve the scalability of the deal desk function and seller efficiency
- Identify and implement opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and guiding growth
- Work closely with the GTM teams to continuously improve the Q2C processes.
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in our core systems such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and other systems
- Monitor system adoption data compliance and governance
We imagine you will bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations or a related field
- 1 + year of technical admin experience (certifications not required) or 1 + year of experience working on back-end processes
- Experience using data and analytics to improve performance
- Experience scaling, and supporting different GTM Models and supporting a Quote to Cash Process
- Familiarity with GTM tooling such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Clari, PandaDoc, and Jira
- Knowledge of the customer lifecycle processes and the correlation to the company’s target audience and goals (Sales, Partner Sales, Quote to Won processes)
- Experience with project management, prioritization, and handling several tasks and projects at the same time
- Interest in growing in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to improve skills
The benefits you’ll love:
- Work for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Grow your career with multiple development and leadership opportunities
- Enjoy a lively London coworking space as part of a tech and scale-up community
- Inhouse Peloton studio and subsidized gym membership
- Broad health insurance coverage, including dental, optical, mental health care, and travel insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Retirement benefits
- An environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on our organization
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
To apply for this job please visit careers.ardoq.com.