You are a maestro of analytics and Hubspot, you use data to tell a story, which you deliver through elegant reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to help others understand your message.
This individual will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and managing the day-to-day operations of the marketing technology system. You will work closely with the Sales/ Sales Operations team along with Marketing to co-create processes and frameworks to support business strategies and objectives. This person will also oversee the Marketing dashboard and reporting, ensuring KPI (Key Performance Indicators) metrics are accurately reported and actioned on.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with hands-on execution, is process oriented, data driven, and who understands how to partner with across the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build, scale, and maintain the systems and processes in our Martech stack, including, but not limited to Mailchimp, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, LeadFeeder, Uberflip, Drift, Lean Data, Cognism, Bizable and more.
- Oversee the lead lifecycle and ensure each stage in the funnel is operationalized and optimized through the use of both technology and clearly defined processes.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings to senior management.
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment activities.
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints.
- Track conversion rates from all lead sources, report on progress and make ongoing recommendations for improvements based on data.
- Meet regularly with Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel.
- Stay up to date with marketing operations, technology, and automation trends, tools, best practices
- Evaluate new tools to add or replace in the Martech stack.
- Review current Marketo / SFDC settings and implement enhancements.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience.
- 4+ years of marketing automation experience using leading Marketing automation tools with a background in supporting complex marketing automation campaigns.
- 3+ years of expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration, especially in building Salesforce dashboards and setting up campaign attribution programs.
- Knowledge of other tools in the Martech stack including advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tool & spreadsheet.
- Strong project management skills to ensure campaigns and activities are executed to the fullest extent meeting timelines.
- Strong technical expertise working with large data sets, multi-faceted integration projects, and various marketing and sales tools
- Analytics-driven and process oriented with a passion for leveraging disparate data sets to find solutions to problems
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and process driven
- Strong oral and written communication
- Comfortable being hands-on in the technology
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Armory is a Series C startup backed by Y Combinator(W17), Javelin, Crosslink Capital, B Capital Group, and Insight Partners. The company was founded in San Mateo, California, but now operates fully remote. Our vision is to unlock innovation through software, and we accomplish this by making software delivery continuous, collaborative, scalable, and safe. Our Armory Enterprise platform (based on Spinnaker) automates software delivery to make engineers happy and productive.
Want to dig deeper?
- See what our CEO had to say about wrapping up 2022: https://www.armory.io/blog/welcoming-2023-reflecting-and-looking-forward/
- Learn a little bit more about our product: https://www.armory.io/company/press-releases/armory-powers-the-future-of-continuous-deployment-with-record-innovations-and-enhancements-in-q1-2023/
- Read what our engineers are writing about: https://www.armory.io/blog/how-to-build-a-robust-continuous-integration-delivery-and-deployment-pipeline-with-circleci-and-spinnaker/
- Hear what our customers are saying about us: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/armory.io_continuousintegration-continuousdeployment-activity-7061351952084828162-jjbF/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media