The Asana Marketing team is responsible for fueling business growth and building a brand customers love. We create campaigns and content to attract new accounts and inspire current ones to grow with us. We continue to grow, with a global team focused on revenue and field marketing, product marketing, brand and content creation, advertising, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic marketer to join our Revenue Marketing team. As the Demand Generation Campaign Manager, you’ll support the planning, content creation and execution of integrated campaigns to drive pipeline. This is a highly collaborative and hands-on role for a marketer who is passionate about working across the marketing org to drive top-priority campaigns. Our ideal candidate has excellent project management skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you’re interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner across global and regional marketing teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns that drive and capture demand
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns across multiple channels, including webinars, events, email, content, paid media, and more
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channel performance on a global and regional level
- Build and optimize repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for campaigns
- Partner and build relationships across Regional Marketing, Marketing Operations, Marketing Analytics, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Localization, Corporate Marketing, Growth Marketing, Engagement Marketing, Sales and more
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing with an emphasis on demand generation, integrated campaigns, field marketing, or partner marketing
- Expertise in at least three of the following channels: webinars, events, email, content, paid media, website
- A love for cross-functional collaboration and building meaningful relationships across marketing, sales, and operations teams
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms
- An energetic, self-starter who is excited to build and learn alongside a world-class marketing team
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $133,000 – $169,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit asana.com.