We’re a mission-led cloud-based construction tech startup. Sean McCreanor (co-founder and CEO) started Assignar in 2014 after experiencing the painful lack of offerings available to him as a contractor to run his own business operations. Cut to present and Assignar works with hundreds of customers, ranging from multinational, multi-billion-dollar companies to specialist contractors.
We’ve found product-market fit: Assignar is an all-in-one platform, now leading the way in digital construction operations built for contractors. We enable teams to have real-time visibility on jobsites to successfully schedule the right workers to the right projects, track equipment efficiently, and make well-informed, data-driven decisions for future projects.
We have a talented and diverse global team. Assignar was born in Australia and is now headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with team members also in AUS and the UK.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to focus on supporting a fast growing Marketing org with the overall goal of driving greater funnel optimization, automation, reporting, and audience segmentation. You’ll join a small but growing marketing team and will have an outsized impact on the Assignar Revenue engine. The role will report into the Global Head of Revenue Operations.
- Own the marketing operations function and technology stack (we’re a Marketo and Salesforce shop with some other point solutions bolted on), working cross-departmentally to ensure alignment across the GTM funnel
- Report on programs and campaigns consistently, and share results with stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure leads are properly routed, attributed to related campaigns, and that we have a consistent processes and data flow between sales and marketing. We use Leandata for this which is native to Salesforce
- Help define and implement lead qualification and scoring, and marketing attribution models (lead > opp > closed won)
- Templatize campaigns for marketing that include assets like Landing Pages, Emails, and own the overall structure of Marketo to support campaign ideation to promotion.
- Create frameworks and processes to streamline the rollout of content, webinars, and email sends to ensure quality and identify areas for optimization
- Design, test, launch and optimize nurture streams across various audiences including acquisition and cross-sell
- Build audience segmentation to make sure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time (this will span into the Customer base also)
- Support the DG team with Marketo/Wordpress so they are enabled to successfully execute on campaigns
- Have 3-5 years of experience in managing marketing technology and automating programs
- Have Experience with a variety of marketing and sales technologies from both a strategic and execution perspective – Marketo (or similar MAP), Salesforce, Google Analytics, LeanData, Drift, WordPress, Apollo, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Be familiar with advertising platforms like AdWords, LinkedIn, FB etc. (This would be to assist with ICP targeting if needed)
- Be proficient with advanced marketing automation functionality including managing a system of nurture tracks, ensuring proper data flows between various systems, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Love diving into the numbers to help tell success/failure stories that will help drive marketing efficiency
- Be obsessed with funnel optimization and experimentation
- Have built dashboards and reports to keep your key stakeholders informed across Marketing and Sales
- Have run ABM programs to better build alignment with sales and strengthen ICP outreach
- Be a process-oriented and analytical thinker
- Want to be part of fast-paced, collaborative, and creative team
Who you’ll work with
Key team members you’ll work with are:
- Matt Solomon – Global Head of Revenue Ops
- Chris Nixon – VP of Growth
- Erin Westover – Product & Content Manager
- Taylor Vogel – Digital Marketing Manager
- Nikki Morrison – Field Marketing Manager
Feel welcome to LinkedIn stalk them.
Have we got your interest? Our recruitment process is:
- Submit your application
- Phone screen with Luisa Deidun, our People & Culture Manager
- Interview with Matt Solomon
- Panel interview with our Marketing Team
We commit to getting back to every application with a response.
We value equity, inclusion, belonging, and diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. Also – if you feel like you don’t meet all the criteria above, please apply anyway! We don’t want that to get in the way of meeting you.