AudienceView is one of the largest global ticketing companies with clients in North America and the UK. Combining innovative technology with individualized client support, AudienceView has been leading the way in event ticketing and e-commerce solutions for over 20 years. Our global team stands behind our mission to transform how events are discovered, attended, and remembered. Our solutions drive efficient, integrated operations for more than 2,000 organizations across 12 countries Through innovative technology, popular consumer brands and unique support tools, we’ve created an ecosystem that helps businesses manage their events, seamlessly. We live and focus on four core values:
- We are people first.
- We are innovative.
- We are results driven.
- We are transparent.
AudienceView is made up of people who believe wholeheartedly in the power and magic of live events. If you feel the same way, you’re in the right place. Come transform live entertainment with us.
As the Product Marketing Specialist, you will help bring our software products to life. You will work alongside our Senior Manager of Product Marketing and partner directly with our Product and Marketing teams to develop our product positioning and messaging. As a product-led organization, you will play a significant role in shaping our go-to-market approach.
We are actively looking to build out our product marketing expertise and you have the chance to join a growing function within AudienceView.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Creation of product collateral for our go-to-market teams
- Analyze client and market data to develop actionable insights and strong points of view in the market
- Develop a deep understanding of our buyers’ personas, needs, behaviours, and jobs to be done
- Aid in product releases both internally and externally while creating interest and engagement
- Help launch new features and their adoption while gathering customer feedback and insights
- Create strong relationships with Product Managers while gaining an in-depth understanding of our software products
- Establish a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and how we win
- Continually validate our ideal customer fit and help discover new target customers
- Partner with our Growth Marketing team on campaigns to help define our key differentiators
- Collaborate with our Web and Creative team to develop new product messaging that converts
- Help to develop and implement effective in-product messaging
- Self-starter and desire to solve problems
- Analytical mindset & experience analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience launching new products into the market
- Collaborative with the ability to work across multiple departments
- Storyteller and the ability to make complex details easy to understand
- Analyzing and understanding data using Quest
- Previous experience creating sales enablement materials
- Previous experience in a product marketing role considers an asset
- AudienceView is a remote-first company however priorities would give to candidates are able to travel to the Toronto office (200 Wellington St W.) from time to time for this particular position
Why work at AudienceView
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, remote work opportunities and more!
- We’re a remote first company. Our remote culture allows our employees to have the flexibility to work anywhere in Canada, USA, UK, and Chile.
- Diversity and inclusion are paramount to building our culture. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Flexible work schedule: AudienceView empowers permanent employees to take off alternating Fridays by condensing their two-week schedule into 9 days. Flexible, uncapped vacation and sick policy. Employees need time away from work to recharge.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at AudienceView. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
AudienceView does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face over Microsoft Teams. AudienceView does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Follow us on social media