Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
- Drive all areas of product marketing for one of our largest business units in IT Risk and Compliance (ITRC), spanning messaging and positioning, GTM, sales enablement, and product strategy in close collaboration with cross-functional peers.
- Collaborate with product leadership to define our roadmap and plan to win across our existing ITRC business as well as emerging markets in controls
- Be the expert for Auditboard’s products and innovation, use cases, and the markets in which we compete, internally and externally
- Act as a strategic thought partner with sales to build the playbooks, content, and resources to help us improve sales productivity and win rates
- Define GTM & launch plans for new features as a cross-functional leader and partner to sales, marketing, product, and client success teams
- Develop messaging, positioning, buyer personas, product presentations and key content as the cornerstone of strategic campaigns
- Work closely with the demand generation team to design compelling campaigns for prospects, customers, and partners
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 1-4 years of GRC / Security Compliance product marketing experience at a rapidly scaling B2B SaaS company
- Exposure across each area of product marketing, from market strategy and GTM to enablement and messaging
- Ability to span both strategy and execution
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and build new processes
- Sincere interest in customer impact, constant innovation, and personal improvement
- Exposure to Audit, Risk, and Security Compliance industry is a MUST
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!