Cross-Industry & Retention Marketing Team @ Autodesk The Cross-Industry & Retention Marketing team focuses on post-purchase marketing programs. Our team’s mission is to help customers successfully deploy, manage, use, and renew their new Autodesk subscription on their own, and connect them with other resources if they need a little more help. Our success is measured by customer retention—subscription renewals and account growth.
The Onboarding & Renewals Marketing Manager will develop marketing strategies that focus on the first 90 and last 90 days of our customers’ post-purchase journey. Internal teams–including customer success–will help identify opportunities to improve the onboarding and renewal experience for contract managers and end users. Once that’s done, you will decide what message we should deliver to those customers and how we should deliver it and work together with team members to build everything our global sales and marketing teams need—messaging, sales tools, marketing assets, and more—to execute the campaign(s).
- Define sales and marketing actions to support retention and growth opportunities
- Secure stakeholder feedback and approval on renewal marketing plans
- Manage cross-functional team communication, briefings, and weekly status calls
- Develop messaging and creative concepts—e.g. theme, look & feel—for onboarding and renewal campaigns
- Create customer-facing sales and marketing assets
- Deliver campaigns, assets, and playbook(s) to customer-facing teams to execute
- Responsible for ongoing review and optimization of onboarding and renewal campaigns
- Accountable for achieving agreed-upon onboarding and renewal metrics
- Continually experiment and test new tactics, media channels, and marketing tools & technology
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- 7+ years of experience developing global marketing campaigns for a large company
- Proven success leading large, global, cross-functional teams from planning to execution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and comfortable presenting to large audiences online
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $86,400 and $149,160. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit autodesk.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Follow us on social media