Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let’s chat!
The Market Research & Competitive Intelligence Manager plays a pivotal role in driving our company’s success by providing strategic insights into industry, competitors and macroeconomic trends impacting the frontline enablement software space, while also analyzing internal data sources to uncover and showcase trends within our own business in a larger market context.
This role reports to the Chief Strategy Officer and collaborates cross-functionally with other teams. Your expertise in gathering, analyzing, interpreting data, and making recommendations will guide strategic decision-making to help us keep a competitive edge in the industry.
The impact you’ll have:
- Synthesize complex data from multiple sources into clear and actionable insights. Prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and provide relevant details and insightful market intel on new potential initiatives and investments.
- Plan and execute market research projects to identify market trends, new opportunities, and potential challenges in the industry.
- Monitor and analyze the activities and strategies of competitors, identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our competitors’ products, market sizing, pricing, marketing efforts, and overall market positioning.
- Help build and improve our competitive intelligence program.
- Measure and report on program results and effectiveness.
- Work and track progress within a defined business plan and budget.
The things you bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in market research, competitive intelligence, or related roles, preferably in the tech industry.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills, with the ability to draw insights from complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to synthesize large amounts of information and present it in digestible ways.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using market research tools and data analysis software.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with constant changes and deadlines.
It’s ok if your experience doesn’t check every box! If you check off more than a few – great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our office, hybrid throughout the week or working remotely with exception to our employee experience days where we bring our teams together.
You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure your success.
The things you’ll enjoy:
- An impactful productthat gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
- People with great attitudesthat lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
- A diverse teamthat celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
- Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at [email protected] to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.