Reporting to the AVP, Marketing Journeys, this senior-level contributor will lead the research, goal setting, mapping, requirements and audience criteria generation, execution, results reporting, and optimization of key CRM experiences. The ideal candidate will mix channel and Martech platform expertise with business acumen to suggest, prioritize, and execute efforts that have a measurable impact on conversion.
- Independently leverage multiple sources of information (Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, and Interaction Studio as primary systems) to gain a full understanding of the framework for existing journeys and the currently available menu of automation options at the bank: platforms, channels, trigger points, etc.
- Collaborate with business units and cross-functional teams to translate business objectives into a prioritized roadmap of new journeys, new communication points/channels, and optimization efforts, focusing on executing items that will yield the greatest impact and avoid resource overload
- Interview stakeholders and write detailed requirements for journey creation that include communications and pathway mapping, audience entry and exit criteria, proper tracking mechanisms (UTMs and other), and full-funnel success reporting
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) for all owned journeys, including associated business goal(s), audience needs, lead/audience sources and segments, entry/exit/pathway criteria, lifecycle stage, pain points, and the corresponding statuses and data points used to automate these experiences. Produce and maintain detailed documentation of these items
- Be the go-to person for audience generation/segmentation based on currently available fields along with guiding team members on the best ways to get new fields created based on the desired automation
- Monitor owned journeys to quickly identify and troubleshoot delivery issues, including low/no sends, low engagement, incorrect audience or pathways, etc.
- Employ segmentation and testing strategies to optimize audience targeting, messaging, and channel preference
- Conduct competitor, industry, and platform research to inform efforts and to stay abreast of trends and advancements in CRM/automation marketing tools for the purpose of bringing new ideas and functionality to the organization
- Prepare management presentations and lead efforts to create business intelligence dashboards that highlight full-funnel campaign, channel, and business unit KPIs
- Support key enterprise projects during planning, estimation, and execution phases for projects that include automation efforts
- Understand and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, including CAN-SPAM, SMS permissions, and audience targeting
- Use marketing workflow software to plan and execute projects
- Assist in training marketing staff and evangelizing automation capabilities
- Lead special projects and provide other marketing team support as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a similar client-side or agency role, including project and/or people management
- 3+ years of experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- B2B or B2C retail financial services
- Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Interaction Studio
APPLY DIRECTLY FOR CONSIDERATION
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $18.4 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “AX” (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an E qual O pportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.