We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager to support our growing B2B team in the US market. You will be a key player in our team as we accelerate our growth in this strategic revenue channel.
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 68 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
About this role:
Reporting to the Director of B2B Sales and Customer Success with a dotted line to our global revops team in Berlin, this role is responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient revenue process for the US team.
In this role you will:
- Create, implement and optimize the processes, data and applications that support the B2B team in the US
- Work closely with our US Director and other team Managers to optimize our processes and make strategic decisions based on data
- Collaborate closely, yet remotely, with the Revenue Operations team in our Berlin headquarters
- Ensure accuracy of all data, reports and sales forecasting in the CRM
- Support data-driven decision making within the organization by acting as key stakeholder for reports and ad hoc analyses of US B2B performance
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying and automating existing processes
- Help drive adoption of new and existing tools, software and processes through documentation and training as needed
- Facilitate knowledge sharing, documentation of processes, sharing of best practice, and training within the sales team and other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Accounting and Payroll stakeholders to ensure accuracy of compensation and incentive plan data for the US team
- Support our Pre-sales, Sales, and Customer Success teams and leaders, which will include gathering data and reporting as needed, and collaborating on commission calculations through the tool CaptivateiQ
- 4+ years experience working in Revenue Operations at a B2B SaaS company
- Been responsible for database management, reporting and automation in a CRM such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Proven track record of leading and delivering cross-functional projects
- A proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives in a B2B sales team
- A talent for extracting and presenting meaningful insights from quantitative data
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with CaptivateiQ is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or another similar CRM tool is a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization and reporting tools is a plus
Salary Range: $110,000/yr – $125,000/yr, bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
Location: Hybrid, with 2-3 days/week required in our NYC office.
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Follow us on social media