As a Business Management Strategist at Balsam Brands, you will be responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of the pricing strategy in support of the overall brand’s financial goals and objectives. You will use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, provide recommendations that drive strategic priorities, and have a direct impact to the bottom line financials of a fast-growing organization.
This position reports to the Senior Business Manager. This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho. This role is expected to work in a hybrid model, which includes two days in-office.
What you’ll do:
- Create pricing plan and execute to optimize revenue, margin, and product sell-through
- Analyze and monitor business, inventory and website KPIs, provide insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Establish pricing and promotional strategy
- Assist with business reviews, perform analysis and make recommendations for eCommerce financial performance
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in pricing, finance or business analysis
- E-commerce, retail or B2C experiences preferred
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw clear, actionable insights
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Business acumen, good understanding of business performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and a self-starter, can roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Experience with web analytics and data visualization tools, such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, or Tableau is a plus
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a global, eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have a meaningful impact in a people-first company that values relationship building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Dublin, the Philippines – and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company’s mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our families and communities in impactful ways. When you join Balsam Brands, you’ll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work and building a welcoming workplace.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% of insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Up to $300 flexible reimbursement to support setup of new team member’s work-from-home environment
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam Brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.