Belfry is a venture-backed, seed-stage company based in NYC on a mission to make our lives safer with the most modern operating system for Security Guard Services companies. This is a $50 billion industry in the United States that protects important assets, but has previously lacked intuitive software for companies to manage their back office and their officers in the field.
We are looking for Account Executives (in a Remote capacity) to supercharge our go-to-market and build on our accelerating commercial traction. You’ll be responsible for leading the entire sales process. This is a “hunting” role with landing new business as the primary objective. Our prospective clients will rely on you to be consultative and map Belfry’s solutions to their business needs. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, managing the evaluation, forecasting deals accurately, and hitting monthly revenue targets.
You’ll help build our go-to-market function, empower our clients to maximize the value that Belfry can provide, and help define the culture of our Sales team.
What you’ll accomplish
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads while maintaining a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Perform all aspects of the sales function from initial outreach to close quickly
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by anticipating client business needs
- Meet or exceed revenue goals in alignment with the company’s operating model
- Represent Belfry by attending industry events and conferences
- Learn how the industry operates and become an expert in security guard services operations
- Collaborate with Product and Customer Success teams to improve customer outcomes based on market feedback
- Experience & demonstrated track record:1-3+ years of full-cycle B2B SaaS account executive experience. Consistently meets sales targets and executes successful sales plans in a startup environment.
- Customer-oriented problem-solver:Create value for our customers by uncovering pain points and previously unknown problems through deep understanding of the business mechanics, industry, and product
- Ownership-driven & self-sufficient:You’re excited to be working in an environment where you’ll have a high degree of responsibility and look forward to shaping Belfry as a company.
- Strong communicator:Outstanding writing, documentation, presentation skills.
- Development-focused:You’re excited to learn from others through regular team and 1:1 coaching sessions, develop your skills, and apply feedback quickly.
- Team-driven:Working to you is a collaborative endeavor; you have experience with working with business, technical, and product teams and are excited to share learnings back with others at the company.
- An incredible team with fantastic experience and track record
- Equity in a high growth start-up w/ a clear path to significant outcomes
- Fully covered healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO (and strong encouragement to use it!) + 11 paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit wellfound.com.