What’s Bench? Visit Bench’s latest news to see what’s happening, and read what our customers have to say. You can also check us out in Medium, on our LinkedIn page, our Instagram, and our Life at Bench Blog.
We acknowledge that Bench is founded on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Businesses need to understand their financial performance, but for many smaller ones, this means a trade-off between managing their books and running their businesses.
Our mission is to help every business owner thrive, by providing financial insight and peace of mind in one seamless platform. From creatives to chiropractors, Bench helps thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs master their financial lives. Because understanding your finances should be three things: simple, effortless, and affordable.
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey. Check out our culture guide to learn more about what it’s like to work at Bench and read more about our business here!
What does the Revenue Operations team look like?
The Revenue Operations team at Bench is dedicated to optimizing Bench’s revenue generation processes and strategies, ensuring the company’s go-to-market success. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving revenue growth by equipping the teams responsible for revenue generation with the necessary tools, processes, reporting, and analytics.
What you’ll get up to:
- Collaborate with Bench’s Data Insights Group to build out reporting and analytics for Bench’s Go-to-Market (GTM) teams
- Collaborate with Bench’s Business Systems team to build scalable processes and tools for our GTM teams to measure and manage workflow
- Partner with the Project Management Office and Strategy & Operations leadership to shape the broader Business Operations group’s strategic roadmap
- Partner with FP&A and functional leaders to support in GTM forecasting, ensuring alignment with our strategic objective
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in revenue operations, consulting, strategy, business intelligence or a related field
- Experience translating complex and ambiguous business problems into clear drivers and structured models
- Excellent Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, bonus points if you have experience with Salesforce CRMA
- Comfortable using BI tools and SQL
- Exceptional analytical skills and intuition
- Comfort working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience communicating recommendations effectively to senior leadership
It could be an even better fit if you have:
- A nose for value:You can take a big-picture perspective to identify and stay focused on what’s most important.
- Intellectual curiosity:It’s not enough for you to know the what – you want to know the why. You are energized by challenging problems and are persistent/resourceful in your efforts to solve them.
- Systems thinker: Everything is connected. You can pick apart a problem or operation and understand what each piece does.
- Strong analytical skills:You have an analytical mind and are capable of breaking down large problems into smaller ones. You consistently demonstrate a clear, logical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: You’re comfortable synthesizing feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders and can adeptly balance conflicting priorities.
- High Proficiency in Sheets:You thrive in a spreadsheet environment and are proficient in all major google sheets (or Excel) functionalities. You have the ability to build and maintain streamlined and well-structured forecasts that are modular, manipulable, and easy to digest.
- Communication: You are able to succinctly summarize your findings and recommendations. Your stakeholders will represent a diverse group of skills and experience, so you will need to be highly skilled at crafting communications which ‘fit’ the audience.
- Adaptable: Comfortable with rapid changes in the business environment and able to pivot strategies quickly and effectively.
What you’ll get:
- At Bench we share information freely and openly whenever possible. The salary range for this role is $91,500 – $114,400 per year, depending on experience
- In addition, we offer an extended benefits package that includes paid vacation, paid flex days, stock options, and full health, dental, and vision.
- You’ll get access to Inkblot Therapy’s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP) that offers counseling and support, for you and family members, as well as professional development coaching, financial advice, legal advice and much more.
- Bench has a number of Affinity Groups – groups of people who have shared identities and experiences! The purpose of these groups is to support underrepresented Benchmates and amplify their voices.
- If you live in BC’s Lower Mainland, you have the opportunity to work at home and in our downtown office location, depending on your preference! For some roles, we do require folks to be in the office regularly. We’ll be sure to outline expectations during the interview process.
- For folks working fully remote, we will provide additional solutions to bring teams together for collaboration and connection.
- Whether you get to use the office or if you work remotely, you’ll have access to our Home Office Setup Fund to ensure that you have everything you need to work comfortably from home, from day one.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work from somewhere other than your home province for up to 3 months, within a 12 month period.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less. If you are selected for an interview and require support during the process, including disability accommodation, we’ll give you the opportunity to tell us when we contact you.