Description: Acting as a key member on the RevOps team, you will work with individuals and teams throughout the organization as the owner of our revenue tech stack, with the overarching goal to promote standardized, scalable processes and best practices centered on data, systems, and best practices to help BG exceed orders & revenue goals. This role is all about balancing operational excellence with big-picture thinking. You’ll have the opportunity to flex your technical muscle, drive process improvements, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Technical System Management – Be the day-to-day technical owner, expert & primary point of contact for all revenue tools with a heavy focus on Salesforce (Sales & Service cloud), extending to our full revenue tool stack, and ensuring that our platforms are efficient, easy to use and follow best practices.
- System Architecture– Translate business requirements into robust and scalable solutions and build out automation solutions that solve business problems and optimize workflows cross-departmentally.
- Data Stewardship– Own GTM documentation around data flows, processes, and definitions, including continuously testing and debugging automated processes, to monitor the accuracy and distribution of data across the GTM org.
- System Implementations & Enablement– Play a key role in implementing and adopting new platforms for the Revenue teams, keeping documentation up to date to support ongoing maintenance and continuity.
- Best Practices – Keep up to date on system releases, new releases, known issues, and best practices to ensure our revenue systems best support our business as we grow.
Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking a candidate with technical aptitude, as well as excellent communication, problem-solving, decision-making skills, and attention to detail for this role.
- 4+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform.
- 2+ years with Salesforce Admin responsibilities (Sales or service Cloud) with the ability to configure standard functionalities including, but not limited to, object design, page layouts, validation rules, flow definitions, approval processes, user profiles & permissions.
- Preferred Salesforce certifications including Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, or Platform App builder.
- Administration of additional Sales tech exposure a plus (native Salesforce Apps (Conga, FinancialForce PSA), Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), or integrations into Salesforce (Salesloft,ZoomInfo, RevenueGrid).
- Experience with data analytics using Excel/Google Sheets, PowerBI. Some exposure to Tableau CRM an asset.
- Enthusiasm, service orientation, and strong ability to get things done.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills (utilize Jira to prioritize & communicate work progress with stakeholders).
- The ability to easily connect and communicate with people both within and outside of our company.
- Comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction and takes work on with a “can-do” and “make-it-happen” attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in teams or independently.
- Flexible on location, must be in EST time zone.
Follow us on social media