Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth B2B software company seeking a Director, Marketing Operations to align marketing with the revenue engine of the BetterCloud business. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and working cross-functionally , you will improve marketing efficiency, effectiveness, and business contribution by building and continually improving our processes, data, infrastructure, and measurement.
- Experience as a leader and a proven track record for motivating and coaching a team
- Excellent people skills, especially working to align teams and multiple stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with specialization in marketing technology and operations at growth companies
- 2+ years of leadership and team management experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce, Salesforce reporting, Marketo, Demandbase and other marketing technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues across the marketing technology stack and thoroughly QA and implement solutions, working cross-functionally as needed.
- The ability to collaborate across teams to drive and influence business growth
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate complex/technical ideas and problems to business stakeholders
- The ability to inspire others through values and lead by example
- Strong attention to detail. You can dive into the weeds with your team and pick up on the seemingly small, yet important, details.
What You’ll Do
- Align Marketing with the Revenue Engine:Align marketing planning, measurement, data, technology and processes with the revenue plan for the business
- Drive Performance with Measurement & Insight:Model and set performance (lead and pipeline) targets across channels and improve visibility, drive adaptive decision-making and optimize marketing performance with modern, best practice driven measurement and self-serve insights
- Re-Architect Marketing Funnel with Modern Best Practices: Design and implement a modern, customer-centric learning funnel in alignment with the needs of a buyer journey
- Create Data Strategy for Competitive Advantage:Build a differentiation strategy for the use of quality, enriched data and the associated standardized processes to capture, unify, maintain and govern utilization
- Optimize Marketing Technology: Proactively manage and optimize the marketing technology stack, including integrations within and beyond the marketing technology stack so data flows freely and accurately, to ensure cost-optimized use of investments that empower planned marketing and business outcomes
- Instrument Marketing Automation Infrastructure & Execute Campaigns:In partnership with growth marketing, implement campaigns by pulling lists, creating landing pages, updating templates, sending emails and building nurture automation
- Improve Marketing Agility with Streamline, Documented Processes: Develop and document workflows, orchestrate agile methods, manage projects & govern processes to ensure alignment, adaptivity and productivity
- Orchestrate Marketing Planning & Budgeting: Facilitate the strategic initiative and budget allocation processes and track progress
- Define & Lead a World-Class Marketing Operations Function: Design roles & scope of responsibility that facilitate productivity and advance the knowledge and skills of the marketing operations function including capabilities and capacity
In your first week, you will have…
- completed our 4-day universal onboarding program, BetterBeginnings
- met with your manager 1:1
- met your team
- gained access to the tools and resources necessary to be successful in your new role
In your first 30 days, you will have…
- completed your department’s functional onboarding program
- met and collaborated with your team
- identified projects and tasks that you’ll dive into moving forward
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer-paid option) HSA and FSA and dedicated mental health resources through Spring Health.
- Equity options, financial wellness support, geo-neutral pay, WFH stipend
- Remote friendly culture
- Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days, and 12 paid holidays.
- Plus more… Think events, a company summit, killer swag and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Salary Range: $141,750 – $157,500
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.
Overview of BetterCloud Benefits:
- Health benefits package (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible spending accounts
- PTO (sick leave, parental leave, vacation benefits)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Resources